Landed the job at Wells Fargo. CHEA!!!

So yeah title says it all.
Got an interview tomorrow for a teller position so what should I expect them to ask??

EDIT

So went for the interview on Monday signed a paper for a back ground check, got called back today
happy.gif

I start on tuesday

Originally Posted by HigherGround

expect to be spanked.

yep.

and naw im not jokin either.

i went to an interview and i was all calm and collected and knew exactly what i wanted to say and i thought i knew exactly what she was gonna ask.

u know what she asked me?

nothing.

she just sat there and stared at me. it seemed like she stared right into my soul and knew exactly how to mess with me. it seemed like we just sat there staring at each other forever.

i was nervous. started sweatin HARD. my "cool" was gone. by voice trembled and my hands started to shake. i just sat there and introduced myself

"hi, my name is GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ"

and she said "i know who you are"
indifferent.gif
"this is not a test, i need u to be here at either 10am or 1 pm. CHOOSE."

i chose 1pm

she told me " i need u here at 10am"

i declined the position.
laugh.gif

so yea, expect the unexpected.

expect to be spanked.

"WOW" is the wells fargo keyword. so during your interview, say when you work, it's natural for you to want to "WOW" your customers and your co-workers and all that lol. it's cheesy but that's what it's about over there. if it's a group interview, make sure to really try to stand out. you might have to roleplay a bit and do a impromtu skit involving a commercial during the interview but as long as you're as natural as can be, you'll be fine. i remember fools at my interview were raving about how they were certified pilots or how a dude played classical piano in front of a huge crowd at walt disney world. then the hr manager interviewing us said "ok i dont care about any of that stuff" LOL.

oh, and if you don't hear within the time they promise, you can always call the branch you applied for and seriously bug them about how you were supposed to get called back for a follow up interview at the branch itself. good luck.

oh and you should wear a blazer too. i remember wearing the shirt & tie combo and got called out after the group interview lol.

Nah, AZ why?

Originally Posted by RetroXIII

oh and you should wear a blazer too. i remember wearing the shirt & tie combo and got called out after the group interview lol.

Man I aint got no damn blazer

Cause I applied to one in Jersey just wondering if ur my competition haha

spit this line and you get the job

bank account got me feeling well fargo, ballin till i get a milicheck darko

i just give him line after line after line after line after line after line barcode

laugh.gif
True that...Good luck to you, but dressing professionally is the best way to show you want the position in anything I'm assuming the person in front of you will be wearing a suit and its just right that you wear one to.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Nah, AZ why?

Originally Posted by RetroXIII

Man I aint got no damn blazer

me neither.

but i might have to cop these tho

nike-blazer-high-premium.jpg

pimp.gif

Their follow up is straight garbage. I had an interview on Jan 11 and i never got a call back. I had the most customer service experience out of the group. But i heard they pay more than B of A.

Im sure they do, but guess what?

I don't like my current job and Im sure Wells pays better than my current job so I rather have Wells.

Back
Top Bottom