Landing an Asian woman

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Have lots of money?
He said an Asian woman, not u
grin.gif

OP, there is a trick, what that trick is, I've never found it out. U might need one of these
1725_1375732849.jpg

OK, how about this. Nters with Asian gf shed some light on how you captured them. Did you lure them in with items like a bmw and big chains. Or did you wow them with your video game skills, did you out dance them on the dance floor jabbawockeez style. Did you impress them with your artistic views.

Let me know and the rest of these Nters know

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

OK, how about this. Nters with Asian gf shed some light on how you captured them. Did you lure them in with items like a bmw and big chains. Or did you wow them with your video game skills, did you out dance them on the dance floor jabbawockeez style. Did you impress them with your artistic views.

laugh.gif

Thanks in advance
laugh.gif

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAHHAHHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAAH
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 DAMN THATS RACIEST
roll.gif

Thanks in advance

roll.gif

HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

trust me, when the parents find out their daughter is dating a black guy.........the father will be like "you have dishonored our family"

Even if the girl is Filipino? 
not dishonored family

im half filipino and i know they look down on people with dark skin even their own kind

they think the darker you are the more exposed you are to the sun meaning youre a farmboy if youre light skin youre more indoors with AC on full blast

very shady and shallow i know

just be yourslef and talk to them dirty....

all asian chicks are freaks

btw im mex and i pulled her

fc036cbd1abe0dcb6364afd578c3f063b3e7bde8.pjpg
 100% cambodian

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

You SAY you want to date an asian chick now, but wait until you do. Coming from a guy who used to date nothing but asian chicks, latina chicks is where it's at. Asian chicks have the worst jealousy/issues/lowest self esteem it's not even funny. The guy has to do EVERYTHING, they are demanding, and *****y as %*+!. These are from my experiences, not saying every one is like this. And where I live, they're a dime a dozen, but they're just used to being treated like the *$#% thanks to asian dudes. And yes, they like BMW's (big mexcican weiners). Besides, they usually have bodies like little girls....
alien.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

100% cambodian
nice, i know you be sippin on that breast milk

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

100% cambodian

100% ? SHE LOOKS HALF AND HALF BUT SHE IS FINE
pimp.gif

thats what i that when i first pulled her than i asked and she said she was asian..i was like *%%

I have an asian girl... but I'm a bboy, and I met her at a battle. There are way too many asian chicks at battles. I'm really not complaining though...

Back
Top Bottom