Landing an Asian woman

But with my experience its easier to holler at a white girl when she's with her white friends than Asians (and I want to use the club as the setting again). Most haven't acted different when I hollered in front of their white friends compared to them being alone or with mixed friends; whether they were feeling me or not.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

As far as black guys stepping to a black and latina girls.... the only reason it's easier is b/c they're used to guys spitting game to them...so they in turn, play the game.
Exactly.

why do you think black guys step to other blacks and latinas?

Because it has been SOCIALLY ACCEPTED for a long time. I agree 100% that Asian females are approachable ....on a FRIEND level. It is a whole nother ball game when it comes to actually spitting game, and trying to date them. Because for a while it was not socially acceptable, and there are still hesitation and opposition towards it, further making it LESS EASY to talk them becaue they are not used to it. I do not want to lump other types of Asians but Dirty you are letting YOUR accomplishment of being an evovled diverse person blind you. Just because you can hang out with black people, and because maybe your friends are the same way, doesn't mean the majority of Asian people feel that way. My girl's sister still hates me for no other reason than because I'm black, and me and my girl have been together for almost 2 years now. Her sister is 23 went to a diverse school and is dating an asian dude who talks black, dresses black, listens to black music, wear black clothing...and yet has ZERO black friends. I feel where you are comin from Dirty and I understand you are trying to represent for Asians properly. But honestly dude, the complications with some Asians unwillingness to mix and gel with black people is still strong.

But like I previously said to OP

Smashing is the easy part. It's just like any other female (one on one)
Dating is the hard part.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by neverflopped

But with my experience its easier to holler at a white girl when she's with her white friends than Asians (and I want to use the club as the setting again). Most haven't acted different when I hollered in front of their white friends compared to them being alone or with mixed friends; whether they were feeling me or not.

indifferent.gif
 @ this whole thread of shenanigans and perceptions people have with Asian girls.

though, i once had an asian girl tell me, in class, randomly, how cute our babies would be...

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

indifferent.gif
 @ this whole thread of shenanigans and perceptions people have with Asian girls.
i'm just stating opinion. thing about this thread though is that everything said here can relate to every race, so theres no overall winner at the end...its just the matter of if your smashin or not

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

indifferent.gif
i'm just stating opinion. thing about this thread though is that everything said here can relate to every race, so theres no overall winner at the end...its just the matter of if your smashin or not
I know what you mean, the stone face wasn't addressed to you in particular. But I've gotten the same issues when I tried dating girls outside of Asians. That's why the more people mix, the less likely folks have to deal with this kind of nonsense.

You need to stop doing your signature "above the elbow/arm grab" as they walk by. They never liked that in the first place. Also stop approaching with the "i got my swag on" attitude, acting like a 10k thousandaire is played.

Act normally, don't try to fit into your own stereotype, and you'll be fine.

If the hood thing is still your steezy, shoot for a Hmong/Laos chick or maybe a Filipina. They still go for that sort of thing, especially ones that are 25 and under. Beware of crazy exes, brothers, cousins and fathers though.

I think this thread is the first time I seriously disagree with Dirty on a race issue. I'm with the Juice on this one, they aint no way in hell its easier to step to a group of Asian girls as it is to other races if you're black, its not a 'in your own head thing'. Its a stereotype thing because Asians more than most have it implanted in their heads that blacks are not ideal, their family first and foremost wouldnt like it , their friends would be mystified by it and that we have no real money, manners or much to offer long term.
smh.gif

They are brought up with certain societal/family values and rules which when looked at really hard are predjudicial and stereotypes. This isnt info from wikipedia or a blog, this I know first hand.I've hooked up with Thai, Japanese and Cambodians so you can try me. The most open minded ones are South East Asians (ie. the slightly darker Asians), Filipinos (very good looking IMHO) and the Japanese (some of whom really have a fetish for black guys and black culture)

And dont even bother with Koreans, thats a 100% fail waiting to happen
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

As far as black guys stepping to a black and latina girls.... the only reason it's easier is b/c they're used to guys spitting game to them...so they in turn, play the game.
Exactly.

why do you think black guys step to other blacks and latinas?

Because it has been SOCIALLY ACCEPTED for a long time. I agree 100% that Asian females are approachable ....on a FRIEND level. It is a whole nother ball game when it comes to actually spitting game, and trying to date them. Because for a while it was not socially acceptable, and there are still hesitation and opposition towards it, further making it LESS EASY to talk them becaue they are not used to it. I do not want to lump other types of Asians but Dirty you are letting YOUR accomplishment of being an evovled diverse person blind you. Just because you can hang out with black people, and because maybe your friends are the same way, doesn't mean the majority of Asian people feel that way. My girl's sister still hates me for no other reason than because I'm black, and me and my girl have been together for almost 2 years now. Her sister is 23 went to a diverse school and is dating an asian dude who talks black, dresses black, listens to black music, wear black clothing...and yet has ZERO black friends. I feel where you are comin from Dirty and I understand you are trying to represent for Asians properly. But honestly dude, the complications with some Asians unwillingness to mix and gel with black people is still strong.

But like I previously said to OP

Smashing is the easy part. It's just like any other female (one on one)
Dating is the hard part.

-The Juice
b/c they know their type of game will work on them.
my point being is that single Asian girls are just as approachable... your tactics though, have to be different.
But honestly dude, the complications with some Asians unwillingness to mix and gel with black people is still strong.
the same could be said with Whites... you just notice it more with Asians, b/c there's a smaller population overall in the US..so the effect is more pronounced.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Team big breast?
Going to have a hard time finding one
grin.gif

i saw this asian chick with a huge rack in the mall on saturday...i had to turn and look more than once...
pics?
plus, what kinda woman calls it a "huge rack"?

what would you prefer i call it? i wanted to take pics but she was behind me and i didn't know how to play it off
laugh.gif

for some reason I'm not into asian chicks as much as I used to be. I'm asian myself or more specifically filipino. Probably because my bad experiences with asian chicks in high school. But when I see a fine asian or even better yet a bomb pinay chick I can't help but go
eek.gif
because I barely see those nowadays in college.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom