LANE KIFFIN UN-APPRECIATION POST

i hate this guy.... he just comes off as being the biggest douche around.... always running his mouth.... he finds it necessary to start mess with anyone andeveryone...including one of the best coaches in the game... Urban Meyer (who has an incredibly hott daughter)...guy just needs to shut up and get his team toactually do something before he runs his mouth anyone share my sentiments?

I think this guy is awesome. Love the $@#% everyone else attitude and hope that he has success at Tennessee.

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

I think this guy is awesome.
co-sign
pimp.gif

Run that %*** Lane

Lane's actions and his total disregard for everything is appreciated.

His recruiting is unappreciated
smh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

I partially agree with this.

Part of me is tired of hearing this dudes name everyday for something different. However part of me enjoys him shaking *!*$ up and pissing everybody off in theSEC.

I don't even use this word but this dude is a %+%##!$+$
laugh.gif

Can't wait till the rest of the SEC gets in that @##
pimp.gif

His wife is hot but he shouldnt be getting so many oppurtunties wihout actually doing anything himself. A few years with Pete Carrol and now this dude is agenius
laugh.gif

kiffin.jpg

elin-nordegren+tiger++woods+wife+picture%5B2%5D

If he backs up all this talk, then good for him. Although, I think Lane should watch the tape of the UF/Georgia game from last year to see what happens whenUrban Myer feels he's been disrespected... and Georgia had some talent last year.

For some reason I get the feeling Tennessee is gon ber on some rowdy, come to your house and disrespect you type %!! next year, and they're gonna be good

Originally Posted by firered18

For some reason I get the feeling Tennessee is gon ber on some rowdy, come to your house and disrespect you type %!! next year, and they're gonna be good

Originally Posted by lilhen18

If he backs up all this talk, then good for him. Although, I think Lane should watch the tape of the UF/Georgia game from last year to see what happens when Urban Myer feels he's been disrespected... and Georgia had some talent last year.
Pretty much.
I cant wait to see how bad Florida puts it on Tenn next season. I mean, dudes calling out the man who won 2 chips in 3 years at UF, without coaching a singledown in the SEC.

I even LIKED Kiffin at Oakland, I was pissed to see him fired like that. But now I hope for nothing but this dude getting embarrassed in every way possible.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

and everybody thought Al Davis was crazy when he was airin this dude out.

the 2 things have NOTHING to do with each other

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

uhh yeah they do. It involves dudes character. Al Davis was sayin Kiffin acts like this all the time and dudes were quick to back up Kiffin likenahhhhhhhh hes not like that blah blah blah, no need to really explain myself but yeah there it goes.

Right now here in Knoxville, all the old heads are worried that he is firing up the wrong people. However, if he gets some wins the arrogance will returnaround here and everyone will be naming their kids Lane.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

uhh yeah they do. It involves dudes character. Al Davis was sayin Kiffin acts like this all the time and dudes were quick to back up Kiffin like nahhhhhhhh hes not like that blah blah blah, no need to really explain myself but yeah there it goes.

actually they dont have nothin to do with each other.
what CLK has done so far is put UT in the minds of every major recruit despite comign off a horrible losing record.
go check the recruiting he has already done. he's also on the verge of pullin the number one recruit in America.
So far, he has done an excellent job.
U dont like his attitude cool. dont act like what Al Davis is sellin is relevant, considering the Job and insanity he has produced in Oakland.
so far, he gets an A+ for doing his job and selling the program.
Show me another New Hire coach of a team with a 5-7 record who is on PTI, been on Sportscenter religously and has a top 15 incoming recruiting class ...

Back
Top Bottom