LANE KIFFIN UN-APPRECIATION POST

laugh.gif

Last I checked this was an unappreciation thread due to Kiffins douchery, in the letter Al wrote he pointed out past cases of Kiffins douchery. I dont careabout his recruiting and all of that, thats for the Vols season thread...with that said I think what I typed had plenty of relevance for a unappreciationthread. Sooooooo if you guys dont wanna read a thread with people talking about your coach id suggest not clicking on an unappreciation thread!

Im glad yall dont appreciate him,
laugh.gif
it dont bother me

but If u think this makes Al Davis look less insane Ur insane

laugh.gif
at UM fans actin like scorned women.
is that what UM has become?
Lose yall swag and lose yall balls...
smh.gif
sad day, sad, sad day

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

lol @ UT fans being all excited to get BB......is this what the program has become?????
laugh.gif

name me one school that wouldnt be hyped if the number 1 player in the nation is close to picking them?

and dre calling someone a homer is laughable

overrated....he'll have an antone smith type of career....mark my words

plus i'm content w/ having Mike James & Lamar Miller anyway

what CLK has done so far is put UT in the minds of every major recruit despite comign off a horrible losing record.
go check the recruiting he has already done. he's also on the verge of pullin the number one recruit in America.
So far, he has done an excellent job.

But. Yall recruited really well across the country w/ Phils staff too.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm sorry but Bryce didnt start being overrated until he started wavering on Miami.

Esp. on here.

i'm glad miami fell back...larry would've bent over backwards for him but randy don't play that #+!$
laugh.gif
...i'm not saying the dude is going to be garbage but when careers are overw/ i bet he won't even be the best back out of his class....actually i know he wont

he's this years antone smith....i was salty when we lost him but i'm glad we did looking back at it now
laugh.gif

But. Yall recruited really well across the country w/ Phils staff too.

Not last yr and def not after a 5-7 yr.

volsmonteplay_t600.JPG

so far APPRECIATED!
Corny +*# Dre actin like Im such a Homer that I aint never ripped Tennessee Football. get yo Lame Duck coach/get ya wins stripped/ senile /scholarship losin/promotin ya son to OC/ playin Chris Rix for 4 yrs/ stickin with Drew Weatherford / sorry +*# Dag'um coach the hell outta the NCAA already

J/K Bobby's my all time favorite coach, cant even disrespect

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Corny @%@ Dre actin like Im such a Homer that I aint never ripped Tennessee Football. get yo Lame Duck coach/get ya wins stripped/ senile /scholarship losin/ promotin ya son to OC/ playin Chris Rix for 4 yrs/ stickin with Drew Weatherford / sorry @%@ Dag'um coach the hell outta the NCAA already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's all true though.
smh.gif

That's the bad part.
plus i'm content w/ having Mike James
Mike James gon' tear #!%@ up.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him take some time from Baby-J or Coop.
J/K Bobby's my all time favorite coach, cant even disrespect
As he should be.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom