Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

Couldnt get through on fnl and I have 4 pending transactions :x
Ndc took care of me

Couldnt get through on fnl and I have 4 pending transactions
sick.gif

Ndc took care of me
Your gif though! When I was having a bad day I would watch that video. A lil off topic but girl deserved it I'm sorry.

Anyway glad everyone is able to eat

Last edited:
My 1st and last time ever copping from DTLR. I went down a half size cuz that's all they had left. They fit way too perfect, but anyway I never dealt with them before and I just noticed they don't do cash refunds. I'm pretty sure I can make something shake before 30 days, it's just the fact that I'd have to grab something outta there instead of getting my money back. I feel salty right now. SMH 
mean.gif

TRYING TO SELL SOME STUFF.. ONLY WAY ILL GET THESE.. I WANT TO BUY THEM TODAY SO BAYUHD… |I

My 1st and last time ever copping from DTLR. I went down a half size cuz that's all they had left. They fit way too perfect, but anyway I never dealt with them before and I just noticed they don't do cash refunds. I'm pretty sure I can make something shake before 30 days, it's just the fact that I'd have to grab something outta there instead of getting my money back. I feel salty right now. SMH :smh:
They're just sitting over a Villa

FNL screwed me over but I copped off NDC

I have a pending charge on my account from FNL although I didn't actually purchase on there smh

I know others have been in my same predicament before.. my question is when will this pending charge go away? I've been on the phone waiting for a customer service rep for 15 min smh

I probably slide downtown and check this boutique out... might as well spend way more money than I expected today... I'm sorry y'all I'm just sour right now haha

Anybody can add you to they swoosh account if they wanna do is another story, I use to have one.. Flourished... But then people start acting up when you don't pick up calls or answer texts lol

Back
Top Bottom