Laptop Heads I Need Your Advice - Xmas present for myself

Looking to buy myself a laptop for Xmas. Around $500-$700. Need it to be able to handle games (MW3,WOW,Starcraft II). I already have a desktop but im going to use this to hook up to my 46" TV to play games using a wireless keyboard and mouse. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

why not just build another desktop in a smaller case?
I think you'll only be able to find something with a GT 540M with your budget which means you'll might have to settle for running those games at low-medium settings.

This Acer Aspire AS5755G-6823 looks good for $550

i5 2430M
4GB Ram
GT 540M
500GB HD
USB 3.0

Originally Posted by GiMMicKiX

Looking to buy myself a laptop for Xmas. Around $500-$700. Need it to be able to handle games (MW3,WOW,Starcraft II). I already have a desktop but im going to use this to hook up to my 46" TV to play games using a wireless keyboard and mouse. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your focus would be on the display outputs and card capabilities, why would you play those games on such a big screen? LOL It'll fudge your vision quick.

Thanks for the info im not really familiar with video cards but if i do get a GT 540M or something similar i can only run low-medium settings?

If you plan on getting a decent frame rate when hooked up to your 46" tv.
Still think build a mini desktop would be a better option.

Back
Top Bottom