Large 1-topping pizza for $5.55 vol... Pizza Hut

Dang to bad stuffed crust isn't included cause I don't even get their regular pizza. Might have to make an exception though.

Chuckee Cheese pizza is so damn good.
laugh.gif
They know it has to be to keep the parents in there...it really is tho. I was flabbergasted at how good it was.
Dominos handmade pan is good. They stepped up their recipe.
Truth. Also, Little Ceasars regular pizza is the first Google Image result for "mediocre", but their new ultra deep dish pizza is the goods. I think they use a different cheese/sauce and everything.

i usually try stay away from big chain pizza places, but a deal is a deal i guess ( its not like we're all eating steak every night) 

Fresh Brothers all day around my way, google it fellas

some pizza is better than others but i swear, in my 27 years i aint NEVER had some nasty pizza... lol

I copped a deep dish pizza from little ceasars one time. It was so bad I threw it out the window while I was driving.

eyes.gif

you guys must have some crappy LC in your area then or terrible workers

get it in my area and you wont get "bubble guts" or be disgusted. but w/e
eyes.gif

you must have some crappy PH in your area then or terrible workers

get it in my area and you won't be digusted

You gotta eat Little Ceasars when it's straight out of the oven. Just that little car ride home is too long, it gets cold crazy fast and when it does it's awful. reheating it doesn't help either.
I still eat it though....like homie said up there, I've never had a pizza I didn't like, just some worse than others :lol:

so my trick with LC is i take it home pop it in the oven on 350 for 10 minutes and it comes out amazing, crust gets nice and toasty and it taste like a completely different pizza i do it all the time and my homies say it taste 100x better try it guarantee it will change your outlook on LC

i usually try stay away from big chain pizza places, but a deal is a deal i guess ( its not like we're all eating steak every night) 

Fresh Brothers all day around my way, google it fellas
lol FB sucks how you like that garbage their prices got you believing the hype same with LC pure poverty pizza but pizza is pizza

deal is worthless too considering pizza hut is only good for the stuff crust (lowkey chuck e cheese has the best pizza out of franchises)

so my trick with LC is i take it home pop it in the oven on 350 for 10 minutes and it comes out amazing, crust gets nice and toasty and it taste like a completely different pizza i do it all the time and my homies say it taste 100x better try it guarantee it will change your outlook on LC
whats the point of buying LC if you just ganna plop back in the oven? midas well just make your own lol

whats the point of buying LC if you just ganna plop back in the oven? midas well just make your own lol

Quicker and cheaper....I'm actually going to LC on the way home today :lol: after talking trash about it. I could use a cheap fast pizza. I'll just have to eat a couple slices on my way home to feel satisfied.

Quicker and cheaper....I'm actually going to LC on the way home today :lol: after talking trash about it. I could use a cheap fast pizza. I'll just have to eat a couple slices on my way home to feel satisfied.
honestly the best thing at LC is the crazy bread for as bad as their pizza can tatse at times the crazy bread and cheesy bread is ALWAYS good

Back
Top Bottom