Larrivee7's collection post Vol. I love the 90's

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  well done man, well done.  the AM collection is sick of course, but those OG griffey's are going to catch a lot of attention as well.  I don't see how you can fit that all in one closet...

good gracious gravy and potatoes dude. that's pretty much one of the coolest collections I've ever seen. can't even comment because there's so much great stuff there. the setup, the extra shots, the backdrop, everything, it's very well done! thanks for taking the time, Seth!!!

good gracious gravy and potatoes dude. that's pretty much one of the coolest collections I've ever seen. can't even comment because there's so much great stuff there. the setup, the extra shots, the backdrop, everything, it's very well done! thanks for taking the time, Seth!!!

....hurting a lot of feelings there Seth!

damn, that's one amazing collection you got there fam, i'll be scrolling through this for the next couple of days
smokin.gif

thanks for sharing, this stash is >>>>>>>>>>>>> a lot of collections i've seen
wink.gif

....hurting a lot of feelings there Seth!

damn, that's one amazing collection you got there fam, i'll be scrolling through this for the next couple of days
smokin.gif

thanks for sharing, this stash is >>>>>>>>>>>>> a lot of collections i've seen
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tooth

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  well done man, well done.  the AM collection is sick of course, but those OG griffey's are going to catch a lot of attention as well.  I don't see how you can fit that all in one closet...
roll.gif
  I almost put a pic of the "magic closet" at the end.
ve0ih2.jpg

('scuse the celly pic)

To be honest, there's about 15 or so pairs that aren't in there. But all my hang-up clothes are in there too. And it ain't no walk-in either 
laugh.gif
 Thanks man, I had to get it finished or you wouldn't have left me alone 
tongue.gif

Tyler - thanks man. Got the used atom reds a couple months ago and cleaned them up as best I could. And about that vid............ancient history 
wink.gif
  Now let's see, what happened this year? ................
tongue.gif
 I should have put some jorts in the pic with the '96 denim jersey 
laugh.gif

devildoc - ghost racers are super, super light. Very thin uppers and lightweight all around. Run true to size, a little narrow.

James - hmmm.........I'll think about it haha. Did you find a certain pair lying around your place yet? 
nerd.gif

Kev, Chris, JC, aestrada, davey, bpt, and everybody else - thanks fam 

Edit: Brian, Justin, Markix - I appreciate the kind words guys. And to be honest, I didn't know how much I had until I started pulling all that stuff out. Kinda snuck up on me 
laugh.gif
 Accumulation. It happens.

Originally Posted by tooth

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
  I almost put a pic of the "magic closet" at the end.
ve0ih2.jpg

('scuse the celly pic)

To be honest, there's about 15 or so pairs that aren't in there. But all my hang-up clothes are in there too. And it ain't no walk-in either 
laugh.gif
 Thanks man, I had to get it finished or you wouldn't have left me alone 
tongue.gif

Tyler - thanks man. Got the used atom reds a couple months ago and cleaned them up as best I could. And about that vid............ancient history 
wink.gif
  Now let's see, what happened this year? ................
tongue.gif
 I should have put some jorts in the pic with the '96 denim jersey 
laugh.gif

devildoc - ghost racers are super, super light. Very thin uppers and lightweight all around. Run true to size, a little narrow.

James - hmmm.........I'll think about it haha. Did you find a certain pair lying around your place yet? 
nerd.gif

Kev, Chris, JC, aestrada, davey, bpt, and everybody else - thanks fam 

Edit: Brian, Justin, Markix - I appreciate the kind words guys. And to be honest, I didn't know how much I had until I started pulling all that stuff out. Kinda snuck up on me 
laugh.gif
 Accumulation. It happens.

Seth- I want that "Narnia"Closet of yours.
laugh.gif

Your collection is sick bro, but those Griffey's are the ones that surprise the hell out of me. Sick Vintage Nikes all around. And now i know who to look for if i need something in the future..haha.

Collection= droolsssssssssss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seth- I want that "Narnia"Closet of yours.
laugh.gif

Your collection is sick bro, but those Griffey's are the ones that surprise the hell out of me. Sick Vintage Nikes all around. And now i know who to look for if i need something in the future..haha.

Collection= droolsssssssssss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brian - not many, haha. They're pretty much just for nostalgia, but I appreciate the classic designs for sure. Thanks boss.
Wei - narnia 
laugh.gif
 pretty much. Whenever I go to pull a pair, I have to think "now to get to the 90s, do I take a left at the lamppost?" 
tongue.gif
 Hopefully no snow in there, though. Thanks bro.

Brian - not many, haha. They're pretty much just for nostalgia, but I appreciate the classic designs for sure. Thanks boss.
Wei - narnia 
laugh.gif
 pretty much. Whenever I go to pull a pair, I have to think "now to get to the 90s, do I take a left at the lamppost?" 
tongue.gif
 Hopefully no snow in there, though. Thanks bro.

Well got damn..... dope ##+ collection Seth, didn't know you were sitting on all that at all. That was a history lesson !!! 

Man all them shoes do not fit in that skinny closet, if you open that door, looks like this would happen

overflowing-shoes.jpg

Well got damn..... dope ##+ collection Seth, didn't know you were sitting on all that at all. That was a history lesson !!! 

Man all them shoes do not fit in that skinny closet, if you open that door, looks like this would happen

overflowing-shoes.jpg

Thanks for the review. Just wondered about ghost racers cuz there was a pair on eBay a while ago I should've bid on. Anyways your collection is one of the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the review. Just wondered about ghost racers cuz there was a pair on eBay a while ago I should've bid on. Anyways your collection is one of the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom