* Last House on the Left Official Thread * This movie left me speechless VOL I dont know

I saw it earlier today. a few people left, but i thought the movie was good. definitely disturbing though.

Someone "spoiler" full details of the movie . Like cliffnotes .
laugh.gif

Going into this movie, I could have sworn it was a horror film. Guess I wasthinking of another film
laugh.gif
. Anyways, the entire movie felt like a big cliche. Wasn't horrible, but def nothing great. It was pretty gruesome, though Ifelt it wasn't necessary for this kind of film. I swear, the characters were immortal. Its like nothing stopped them
laugh.gif
. Would I recommend? Probably tothe average viewer, but not for someone who's looking for depth in a film

Got damnit the husband pissed me off in this movie. It's like he had the right ideas but he was a !!%#%$% pansy. His wife was more hardbody than he was andbailed him out of every confrontation. How the hell was he gettin handled by a 5'6 95 pound white girl in a bathroom until his wife had to step in? !!%#%$%pathetic.
that dad was a G
He was a G mentally...physically not so much. He was gettin handled in this movie.

laugh.gif
movie was pretty dope IMO. One of the better scary movies I have seen. Page was annoying as #$$% though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

Originally Posted by ShaolinKaws

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Someone spoil it for me. Pm me in what happened in "the scene" I don't plan on watching this movie anyway.

Spoiler [+]
The girl gets raped and it just seems very realistic and upsetting
Is it worst than the scene in Irreversible (French film)?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Got damnit the husband pissed me off in this movie. It's like he had the right ideas but he was a !!%#%$% pansy. His wife was more hardbody than he was and bailed him out of every confrontation. How the hell was he gettin handled by a 5'6 95 pound white girl in a bathroom until his wife had to step in? !!%#%$% pathetic.
that dad was a G
He was a G mentally...physically not so much. He was gettin handled in this movie.

I agree with everything you said and i felt the same way, same with what visual said, these people immortal i swear
laugh.gif

I was getting frustrated seeing the dude struggle with the white girl. The microwave scene
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

Originally Posted by ShaolinKaws

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Someone spoil it for me. Pm me in what happened in "the scene" I don't plan on watching this movie anyway.

Spoiler [+]
The girl gets raped and it just seems very realistic and upsetting
Is it worst than the scene in Irreversible (French film)?

NO! The scene in Irreversible was way worse, but the one in this move was still hard to watch.

****YOU ALL NEED**** to click the post up there that says"SPOILER" the plus sign will drop down what the scene is all about. Very disturbing and I was effin pissed off that there were at least 5 kids in mytheatre under the age of 10 watchin this.. I swear CHEDS have no morals .

THIS remake obviously is way better than OG that WES did back in the 70's but come on now! look at what he had to work with compared to technology now thatdirectors get and acting now is way better than before. THE OG had a few scenes that were cut out from remake but not as disturbing at all. COMCAST has (ofhad) the OG on demand and this is all based on TRUE EVENTS... good movie though overall even though it didnt make sense the dad gettin owned by the 110 lbskinny Beezy in the bathroom

THE BEST SCENES are the MICROWAVE and dude gettin "HAMMERED"

Good movie. Everyone was clapping when the bad guys died and some guy even yelled out YEAAAAAAH during one of the killings.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vidasman

THE BEST SCENES are the MICROWAVE and dude gettin "HAMMERED"
I saw this movie this night. I thought the MICROWAVE scene was beyond ******ed. The idea of it was good, but the ending was
roll.gif
in my opinion.

The movie overall, not really a fan. The "scene" didn't hit me as hard as it was to all of you because of the after effect.

Spoiler [+]
How are you going to get raped from behind, and a few moments later get up, run away, and swim like you were you swimming in the beginning of the movie?

I dunno why rape is such a taboo for you guys. This stuff happens. The people that run away or leave the room are cowards in my opinion.

I gotta check out this movie now.

Originally Posted by NT OG

I dunno why rape is such a taboo for you guys. This stuff happens. The people that run away or leave the room are cowards in my opinion.

I gotta check out this movie now.

I agree with you. That scene wasn't very disturbing to me. It's just acting. The rape scene in A Clockwork Orange was worse to me. Damn...in front ofhis wife. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom