Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

lmfao @ dude saying get your money up for the 919.00. you must be outta your mind. the sad part is, once jb drops the next dmp, this dmp package wont mean sh.. cause everybody is gonna want the next one. and so on and so on and so on until all 7 packages are released
IM BOUT TO MOVE TO MARS YALL,THE WORLD' A MESS...

No buying/Selling/trading in here.There is a buy/sell forum for that.

Not tryin to be a Mod just tryin to be a leader.

solerebel has some competition I see. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Anyways, I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones to get a pack...actually two...but I don't see why people are upset with others wanting a re-releasal. Why not? Is there some special feeling behind it? Do you want to continue rubbing it in people's face and suggest they stack their paper up and spend way over retail? I don't understand. I wouldn't mind seeing EVERYONE happy with a pack.

Only way I might understand is if you indeed did get a pack for one of those astronomical rates and then JB produces more (which won't happen IMO). Then...I'd be a little upset. Kind of how Nubuck XII's came out in their package including the hat and hoodie and then they started popping up in stores for $150 selling the shoe by itself.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I think a petition has worked before. Cement III's? But who knows...Nike may have planned to release those long before the petition.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

^^^i agree...even though i got my pack i signed the petition...there are currently 720 sigs on it.hope it works but i don't see it happening.but who knows...i signed a petition for the penny II's and supposedly they are coming out in the fall.we'll see i guess.

Quote:
This couldn't be farther from the truth. Speak for yourself as you don't know what others went through. Ignorance is a terrible trait to cultivate.
:smh:
nono.gif
@ misusing the word ignorance. Instead of e-attacking me, why don't ask what I meant. First off, most yes most of the people who didnt recieve the DMP waited until last minute not thinking these were "limited", or wanted to pay retail. I really wanted these DMP so I paid $75 over retail. 160 really wanted the DMP so he paid his crazy @#%$ price. The dudes who camped out in front of Modells on Fordham for 12 hours really wanted the DMPs. Those who sat around and just waited for sum miracle and came up empty handed prolly didn't want the DMPs.

Anywho Keep signing that foolish @#%$ petition, because if they do re-release them, they will be prolly more limited than the previous. And the people who didn't get, prolly won't get em again.
ONE1FS: DMP AF1 lows Huaraches sz.8 & Jordan Shirts XXL

Quote:
Those who sat around and just waited for sum miracle and came up empty handed prolly didn't want the DMPs.

What are you talking about? There were A LOT of people who didn't have the option to camp out OR stores around them locked up their shipment for themselves OR they did camp out in front of these stores only to be turned away because the store didn't have a limit on how many each person could buy. So, you're number 5 in line and the 4 before you get at least 3 packs for themselves taking 12. 6 are left for employees...you're S.O.L. Niketowns didn't even get a lot of packs. Most stores didn't even give you the option to pay above retail before the release.

Not everyone has connections. It didn't use to be this way...for in order for you to get some shoes you have to know someone inside? I think that's pretty ridiculous.

Seriously...why is the petition foolish? Besides the more than likely possibility of it not working, why is it making you angry? You wouldn't be happy for the people that didn't get them for whatever reason to be happy themselves?
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
{ @ misusing the word ignorance
Quote:
ignorance
Pronunciation: 'ig-n(&-)r&n(t)s
Function: noun
: the state or fact of being ignorant
and the definition of ignorant

Quote:
2 : UNAWARE, UNINFORMED
- ignorantly adverb
- ignorantness noun
mean not having knowledge. IGNORANT may imply a general condition or it may apply to lack of knowledge or awareness of a particular thing

Quote:
Instead of e-attacking me, why don't ask what

[/quote]
It's not an e-attack, it's an observation and an accurate one at that, as you are not aware or possess the knowledge of what everyone went through. Hence, you are ignorant of other's circumstances.

Quote:
Those who sat around and just waited for sum miracle and came up empty handed prolly didn't want the DMPs.

I don't think the kid's that camped out for over a day in the cold only to get nothing, were waiting for a miracle. They did thier homework and things didn't work out. Why hate on people for doing what they think will affect change? We'd still be in a country where certain races and genders wouldn't have rights if noone spoke up. This is on a small scale, but it's still exercising the right to speak up.

Oh, yeah.....

Online petition for re-release of DMP

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

I still don't understand what people want Jordan Brand to do:

1st everyone wants a shoe thats limited (lasers,melos, etc.)

2nd JB releases a shoe that's limited now everyone would like for it to be widely avaiable (DMP)

3rd They release mass quanities of a shoe (the 14) and no one buys them until they drop in price

Make up your mind people

Not Has Xan HAVE a fsr. Are You Even From Detroit? Do You Know Where This Athletes Foot Is? Thats What I Thought. Talk What You Know, Not What You Think It Could Be.
[/b]​

Well, TonySharks1 is only right if you think of NT as a whole. Yes some NTers does want more DMP's, and yes NTers complains about too many XIV's produced. But these could very well be 2 different groups of people. I am one of the guys who didn't mind JB producing tons of XIV's, I got my 7 pairs and was happy. I waited for the DMPs for a long time and saved up only to miss out on them, and I am pissed. I only complain about the DMP's, no the XIV's. And probably a majority of the peopel who signed the petition wouldn't complain about the excessive amounts of XIV's either.
[/b]

Why doesn't BJ general release hot shoes like the DMP. It would have sold out regardless of limitedness. But releasing all the XIV was crazy. Those should have been limited.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

i got a ? for yall: wat would u rather have DMP or JORDAN P.E.?
IN MY OPINION Kobe Bryant is the BEST player in the league and has proven it with 3 rings and 1 on the way. when this case is over,and he is proven innocent nike if your listening, you need to retro the nike flighposite in purple and put the velcro patch with the 8 on them and make them very very very limited at niketowns only.
HOLLA atcha boy reppin St Johns University.

for a second there I thought another DMP was in the works.

Last edited:
Was about to get them earlier this week, until they wanted to charge me tax on top of 6 bills. That would have been another $50 bucks. Anyway if anyone in NYC knows where I can get a size 12 DMP from 5-6, send me a PM...

My hat goes off to Soychulo for echoing the very sentiments I had wrote about when I started the 1st post regarding a petition to have a 2nd release of this package. I still can't believe people in this community wishing ill will and negativity to those who were unable to get this package despite their efforts.
I hope and pray that the powers that be are reading these posts/petition and see what it has caused.
Best of luck to all those still trying without giving in to these resellers who have done nothing but take full advantage of our situation.
And to those that got theirs and are hating on the rest of us for trying to make something happen, God bless.
peace

I'm not hating on you or anybody but get over it bro. I camped out for many hours to get them and in the end it didn't matter it was all luck but I have missed out on previous releases and I don't cry about it. yeah theres a bunch of resellers out there but most of us atre just like you Jordan afficionados that will keep them and wear them. so if you want them that bad why don't you save some money and pay extra on ebay. I wanted laser fire red 4's badly and couldn't get them online for retail so I paid extra and many may say I ghot ripped off but I don't care because I got what I wanted. Stop crying and good luck getting it at a decent price

Back
Top Bottom