Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

OMFGLOLBBQ :wow:
eek.gif

A tripple post?! :lol:
laugh.gif
CPU failure.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

new info will be coming after xxi release...just wait till then...but babyj did say if the 2nd dmp were to drop there would most likely be an viii and don't expect all dmps to be 2 pairs of j's..thats all till then.

Quote:
if you didn't get it man up, pay more for it or move on
Very well said, I just got my pack today & had to pay over reatail but let me tell it was well worth it. I couldn't let this pack pass me by so I'm very happy
"Freakin' chumps* everyway like MJ I can't beleive, 2day was a good day" - Ice Cube

Quote:
Edit: Those were the recalled product (due to the Bleeding)and it's a shame some retailers still sold them. I would love to hear an explanation from them.

BabyJ...

FYI...the explanation for the retailer that the thread was about is:

JB gave them permission :wink:
wink.gif

One more thing...I am sure you have seen the Holiday '06 line and I think you will agree...WOW!

JM

Quote:
One more thing...I am sure you have seen the Holiday '06 line and I think you will agree...WOW!

Co-signed... :wow:
eek.gif

What JB has in store is crazy...

[/b]​

Quote:
What JB has in store is crazy...
BRING IT ON!!!:evil:
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

^^^
When i first saw it was going to release i was going crazy.....
I referred to this as my "surprise" in my X SE post....

But i'am actually interested in some of the other releases also.....

But like i said in the other post it's definately one that will cause a "stir" once they release.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'll wait a while until i expose it to the community....
I think that would be a wise decision,what about u?

What was your initial reaction when seeing this release JM?

[/b]​

JMAdidas2001 and PO2345 are giving out a hint in DMP post about retro release in December 06???? Heeeem..............*interesting*........

^Nah, they just being grimmey and doesnt wanna tell us the releases in December. lol
- Big L

PO2345. How about telling us 1 or 2 jays that are releasing this holiday season.

P.S. If you tell us two i'll give you a free box of pop tarts.Strawberry

In case you guys haven't noticed the DMP split box isn't perforated at the middle where they are joined just for kicks .
I supposed you could seperate them to split the pack or what not - BUT ....

Did you guys realize if you split them the 91/96 boxes work like drawers inside the box with the box being your gold DMP limited Jordan 2 drawer "dresser" ??

K then .. Just checking ...

nice observation!!^^^^
you kids have way too much time on your hands

Since my earlier post was deleted by Meth, there is no way they are going to re-release the DMP's...

Quote:
1st everyone wants a shoe thats limited (lasers,melos, etc.)

2nd JB releases a shoe that's limited now everyone would like for it to be widely avaiable (DMP)

3rd They release mass quanities of a shoe (the 14) and no one buys them until they drop in price

I've always said that I don't understand why Nike doesn't take pre-orders on most of their kicks.

Say for instance 1000 ppl pre-ordered the DMP.... that's 1000 DMPs they know to produce (give or take a couple 100 or so in case of defects). Number them if they choose, then ship 'em out. If any pop up on e-bay or in stores for above retail AFTER the shipment, it would be relatively easy to trace it back to whoever sold them since they would all be numbered and shipped via the pre-sale....

Now for the casual consumer who probably would want a pair but aren't as "in the know" as most NTers, Nike can have a GR based on the numbers of sneakers sold in the pre-sale.

So if 1000 people pre-ordered, then Nike can produce 5000 for GR. If 500 pre-order, then Nike can produce 2500 for GR.

I mean, the numbers are obviously off. But I'm sure you guys see my point. That way we won't have less-desired sneakers (green/white XIV) sitting on shelves at a heavily-discounted price. (Green/white have been at $100 for a while now).
Out

Quote:

JM & PO....spill the beans ...quit teasin and start speakin! :D
happy.gif

Quote:
But like i said in the other post it's definately one that will cause a "stir" once they release....

i think they will cause more than a stir, more like a couple deaths...

:b
tongue.gif

^ Ask on ISS. One of them will show you...but i'm not blowing his name up so people can bother him.
- Big L

Back
Top Bottom