Last Time You Crapped Yourself? Vol.Mudbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got so many stories i dont even know where to begin. in elementary school we lived in an apartment that only had one toilet. my brother was deucing and im banging on the door telling him to hurry up bc i had to go the same time as him. i had to go so bad i said eff it so i bust open the door and deuced in the tub next to him.

in the 8th grade my bro was a junior in high school so he had his own car. we were coming home from playing ball and i told him to stop by walmart bc i had to deuce real bad. he was like "naw you can hold it. we almost home anyways". so im clenching the whole ride home. as soon as we pull in the driveway i just started screaming "it's coming out!" so my bro slams on the breaks and kicks me out the car. i owned myself because i was wearing ball shorts. im standing in the driveway and full on shiet myself. my brother starts laughing hysterically as im walking slowly to the house like swamp thing. i stripped naked in the kitchen and put my draws, shorts, socks, and shoes in a trash bag and wiped myself with my tshirt and threw that out. the whole time my brother is watching and laughing his *** off.

ive deuced in plenty of women's restrooms when the men's stall was occupied at fast food restaurants.

at work ....i sneezed / farted / moved bowels all at one shot . i had no other shorts or pants at work ....except my bosses buddy had just been released from jail and he had left some jail sweat pants there. they were mad comfy lol

Oh man I had a really close call when I was about 14 having a little vacation at seaside heights. Me and my fam are getting up eart an hopping on a bus back home to NY. I had some cereal for breakfast and that was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Right when we got on the bus I had to drop a hot one and their was no way I woulda held it for that 2hr drive. So I figure F it ill just sheet on the bus I really don't care but to my absolute horror as I looked to the back of the bus their was no bathroom. This bus looked exactly the same as all the other buses that I've been on to go to the shore but some sick **** decided to leave out the bathroom. So I'm scared as **** sweating like I just popped a Molly and begged the bus driver to stop and lemme drop a deuce wherever. To my luck the bus was scheduled to make a stop at toms river which is really close to where we was at so I had to hold it for about another minute. That was left one of the scariest moments of my life and since that day I don't eat breakfast before any extended trips

Pooing your pants is one of the most embarrassing yet euphoric moments you can feel as a human being. I miss being a kid sometimes

10 years ago, I chugged a big bottle of apple juice. I was playing GTA on the couch when I was all like "here comes the boom" but it came with a prize. I had to pull my shorts tight against my leg to prevent a Hansel & Gretel trail leading to the bathroom. Threw my drawers in the trash, aimed the showerhead on my anoos and lathered my buns into a frenzy.
Then recently at the work xmas party, we held it at Dave & Busters. We all split the nachos. I was driving home and felt it brewing. I knew it was going to be no fooling but I was out of cigarettes. I stopped at the gas station, and the door was locked. It's only locked when the dude is dropping bombs so I thought I'd wait. Then my stomach, in the voice of KITT, said "There's a situation here, sir" and I gently hopped in the car and made it home. I was practically convulsing when I got out and put my key in the door, and took off the shoes and shorts on my way in just in case. As soon as I kicked the shorts off I yelled out "NO" and that was it. I fudged my cheeks and it was still flowing. I pulled them off, dropped some on the floor but got the rest in the can.
That was the end of those underwears.
roll.gif

Post to s/n correlation has me in tears.

Six yrs ago smh...

It was my boy 21st bday, and these chicks we worked with got him hotel room... long story short I drunkenly dropped a duece en route to toilet were I slept at that night.

I remember my friend crapping himself on a night on the town awhile ago. We had to hit up an all night Indian joint and get the strongest curries they had to mask the smell in the taxi home haha

i :x ONE TIME not on the toilet
it was like my freshman year , It was the first time i had four loko :x. at the time i did not know how strong it would be so i drank like 3 and a half and :smokin :x DONE.... Anyways....i was taking a shower the next morning and i farted in the shower and some :x came out :smh:
i was like :wow: because i have never defecated anywhere but the toilet so it felt weird as hell. 0]
anyway, i was standing on the side of the shower opposite the drain, so the :x couldnt get cought up in the flow from the shower and slide into the drain :wow:

So i basically had to kick the :x towards the drain so it would leave. :smh:

but instead of gliding like a hockey puck the :x spread like peanut butter on a p and j sandwich >D
so then i had to use the robot q-tip to clean that :x off the tub, but it made like streaks of :x along the bottom.

felt batman.

I am proud to say in my 18 years of life I have never **** my pants. For now. 

Had in school suspension in middle school, and the supervisor that day was being an ***. Didn't let anyone go to the restroom or anything. Got out of lunch, went back to the room, had the runs in stomach. I'm sitting there holding my stomach with a stoneface on, praying to not let this happen for it to just go away. Raised my hand, begged teach to let me out. Nope. Couldn't take it no more and ran out of the room and sharted everywhere outside with drips dropping to the concrete. Spent the whole day in the nurses restroom, cleaned up a bit, called my sis to pick me up, and a pass to leave school early. No one ever found out. :smokin

halloween back in 7th grade, i had about half a salmon and tons of corn, so we was out throwing eggs at stuff and that feeling hit me, i started running home and i was about a block from my house and i sneezed it was straight
View media item 196114:smh: :x had to throw those jeans away

I did when i was like 5 or 6.

Took my boxers off and threw em in the school sink and put my pants back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom