LAST YEARS SA SNEAKER SHOW-- pics on pg.2

All necessary info is below, inbox or email me if you have any questions. Hope to see everyone there!
w6xmj5.jpg

Nice to see a show make it's way to Texas...who's putting the event on? Any surprise give aways? And will music/food be available? Thanks in advance!
[/url]​

I'll be there with my little collection. You know who this is joseph, by the way, I called lost and found and can't find Ant Dog.

How many of u going ?????
Hope its a recap of somewhat like the summitt was......
Although i didnt attend-but heard it was tight...

I can't make it down there personally, due to obligations with work. I'm taking the weekend off before for the Oyster Bake...but I have a buddy that's interested in displaying his kicks. I might just throw my little collection with him, and put it out there for the rest of the TX shoe heads!
[/url]​

i'm not the spokesperson, but i don't see any reason why you couldn't. it's all a very relaxed scene, remember y'all this is not a competition. it's a get together of s.a.shoeheads for the love of sneakas. don't care if you dig k-swiss, cons, nikes, adidas, etc.. keep it cool and enjoyable.

^^^ What he said...Although i might be worried about someone into k-swiss!

WELL PLEASE SIGN ME UP FOR A TABLE. I WILL BE TAKING ALOT OF SAMPLE CLOTHING THAT WILL BE COMING OUT WITHIN THE NEXT 3 TO 4 MONTHS. JOESEPH YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS! :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'll try to make this since I missed the summit......
Go See ATL For One Reason....Lauren London. Yezzir!

Whats the setup like, are we going to have to bring our own tables or will it be provided? Anybody know?

As far as i know there will be tables set up already, we just needed to know how many we have to put out.

SanAnton are you ready? Get those shoes nice and clean,remember first impressions. In addition, let's get the word out to your local shops you frequent. Sell or show, thats up to you all.

too many people hyped up on the fiesta that they not gonna pay too much attention to this. why look at shoes when all the ladies drinkin and lookin for a good time?

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

^That's true, even though Sunday doesn't really have too much of an official Fiesta event, I know majority may be tired and to drunk from the previous week/days of partying
[/url]​

Back
Top Bottom