Late 90's Jordan ID Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about some old Jordans that I had as a kid and want to know what their name is.  They came in all black and had a flap/lace cover that was attached to the outside of the shoe and hooked on the inner of the shoe that covered the laces.  I think they also came in a white/red or a white/carolina.  These came out I think in the late 90s.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Were they the retro 17s?

No...first of all the og 17 came out in February 2002, not late 90's.
Second, the only retro 17 that cane out so far were the black/silvers with suede upper as CDP in 2008.
I think he means some team jordans that had a very plain upper and the lace cover was attached on the sides like he said. I remember seeing the ones in white smooth leather with black patent stripe going over the shoe.
They came out around 1999/2000.
I also forgot the name of them. But i think they were called jumpman / jordan team J.

Last edited:
Yeah. .i think op meant those. At least thsts what i was thinking about them
smile.gif
Man those things are old. I would've never had no memory of those if he never mentioned anything lol

Man those things are old. I would've never had no memory of those if he never mentioned anything lol

Well, since 1999 jordan brand started to bring out many models each year. After that we were spammed with boots, bathing clogs, trunners etc.
But i personally only focused on the main and only air jordan line. Even team jordans were not interesting, though the jordan 5.5 for melo were quite nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom