Late but still funny vol. Kung Fu Vs. Cholo

My friends showed me this video last year and it randomly popped into my
head today so I decided to share. Watch it all the way through, the end is
eek.gif
laugh.gif

my brother taught kung-fu

I WOULDNT EVEN TALK BACK TO ONE OF THESE DUDES

this kid wasnt even good at what he was dooing and you saw the one hitter quitter
imagine someone with some skill

yeah i seen the video last year 2 my reaction was *%@ dayamn you got knocked the %@@* out men

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

this kid wasnt even good at what he was dooing and you saw the one hitter quitter

#%+% .. both dudes where little +#**$%+ and it was clear the cholo didnt know the 1st thing about balance and/or throwing a freaking punch .. the 1st set ofcombo even the wind would of have knocked him out .. the dude in the red just thru one that happen to land .. both dude suck .. a dude get on that stance withme that dude is getting drop hell of quick .. dude is flat footed with his feets worlds apart .. is obvious you don't know what you talking about either...

this ain't no rank fight this is a street brawl ...

I love this video, especially at 17.0 seconds. You hear some dude in the background go "ohhhhh" when that karate dude got into his stance.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

#%+% .. both dudes where little +#**$%+ and it was clear the cholo didnt know the 1st thing about balance and/or throwing a freaking punch .. the 1st set of combo even the wind would of have knocked him out .. the dude in the red just thru one that happen to land .. both dude suck .. a dude get on that stance with me that dude is getting drop hell of quick .. dude is flat footed with his feets worlds apart .. is obvious you don't know what you talking about either ...

That's what you think
laugh.gif
Everyone is tougher then everyone else, you ain't know that?

JosephSKC wrote:
elboricua 6 wrote:
kingjamesvehs wrote:

#%+% .. both dudes where little +#**$%+ and it was clear the cholo didnt know the 1st thing about balance and/or throwing a freaking punch .. the 1st set of combo even the wind would of have knocked him out .. the dude in the red just thru one that happen to land .. both dude suck .. a dude get on that stance with me that dude is getting drop hell of quick .. dude is flat footed with his feets worlds apart .. is obvious you don't know what you talking about either ...

That's what you think
laugh.gif
Everyone is tougher then everyone else, you ain't know that?

What are you talking about? Aint no one talking about tougher .. Im talking about a technical point of view .. I have had more than a few street fights in mylife and I love to fight .. not to hurt someone but just to fight .. I have won many times and lost a few times .. if you dont know about leverage, throwing apunch with force vices arm about setting your feet's you dont know much .. by looking at the video kun fu *!@$@ would get knocked out the same way withchola *!@$@ .. both sucked and both would get own by someone with some type of fighting skillz

^Yeah the "cholo" couldn't fight for $&%@ and the "kung fu" guy would of gotten rocked if he fought someone who could actuallyfight

still a funny video though

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

what? that was hard to read.....

Originally Posted by drock2010

The dude was trying to tell him no kicking
laugh.gif
he was scared already
laugh.gif
once he breaks out with that dude knew he was $*%$++

I hate it when people try to call timeout and make rules in the middle of fights. I wrestled in high school so the few times I got in a fight I would justtake the other person down, hold them down with all my weight and wail on them.

people were always like "no, no, no wrestling!"

im like "%$@% that i'm 5'8, i'm nbot going to try to box anybody"

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Can someone make a gif of him getting into his stance?
It felt like the Earth stood still for a second as he got into his stance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by drock2010

The dude was trying to tell him no kicking
laugh.gif
he was scared already
laugh.gif
once he breaks out with that dude knew he was $*%$++

I hate it when people try to call timeout and make rules in the middle of fights. I wrestled in high school so the few times I got in a fight I would just take the other person down, hold them down with all my weight and wail on them.

people were always like "no, no, no wrestling!"

im like "%$@% that i'm 5'8, i'm nbot going to try to box anybody"
Ground n pound
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom