I'm broke right now.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Kim1

My birthday is ON Christmas
I've been getting the 2 for 1 gifts my entire life
tired.gif

have you ever gotten a "Happy Christmas Birthday" or a "Merry Birthday" card....i hate those effin cards...
mad.gif
cheap bastards...
Yup, ALWAYS!
During X-mas dinner I get "Oh yeah..... it's your birthday"
i hate if im over someone's crib and then they bust out the gifts for people and after all the hype is gone i get a damn entenmann's cake...then 10min later everyone goes home or back to the party...FTL
frown.gif
laugh.gif
@Entenmann cake.

but forreal
ohwell.gif
I feel for yall X-mas babies right now. That sucks.

Mine was just past on Thursday, I've been slammed with the 2 for 1 ever since I could remember
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Even when I ask if they would like that done to them they say no, and they still do the 2 for 1 to me
smh.gif

My birthday is November 28, and I used to get the combined birthday/christmas gift from time to time. One year it was a Camaro Z28 so I didn't complain.

i remember my aunt hit me with the 2 for 1 like this...

aunt: merry christmas...$15
me: aww thanks
aunt: dont think i forgot my fav nephews bday...$5
me:
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

well these days i get less and less....didnt even see much today to be honest..

woke up expecting it though

I woulda taken the 2 for 1...

After I turned like 13 I never got anything from anyone on either my B-Day or X-Mas.

Yup...
ohwell.gif

At least if I was a December baby, people woulda felt obligated to get me something.

[Butters] Do you knowwhat I am sayin' ? [Butters]

OP...i swear i was just gonna post this...my bday is on christmas day and it sucks...i gotta share my day with everyone else??? i just want to be able to get a gift when no one else is getting gifts...yea im selfish!!!
So is mine
B-day always gets over-shadowed
i swear, people love that my b-day is on christmas, they luck out by only buying one gift.
and it does suck we have to share our day with everyone else
smh.gif

i've never seen this many x-mas birthdays
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the 28th.

it doesn't really faze me though.

all I want for my birthday this year is some chicken wings, and a cheesecake & drinking money

Originally Posted by The Wizard

the 28th.

it doesn't really faze me though.

all I want for my birthday this year is some chicken wings, and a cheesecake & drinking money

hooters.jpg
31482-hi-HootersGirls_Cake.jpg
61C78768FF48935F13B27011CBD7.jpg

images_l38_image2_beer.jpg

now i can go for the same thing!!! lol

kkkkk i'm reppin the DEC 22 and i thought that blew. Like all my life it was buy a few presents for the christmas for me, and then grab one and toss it tome for my birthday.
SUcked.

But actually thinkin bout sharing ur birthday WITH christmas, man that really is the worse right there. I mean, i atleast got a few days inbetween. I feel foryou christmas babies.

sharing your birthday with santa and what not

Now I don't mind. (Bday is today btw) When I was younger, I hated it. Especially havin to go to school on my bday
smh.gif

28th here, it sucks though, I never got to have birthday parties with my friends, they were always on vacation and whatnot. And the gifts i do get areterrible, last year i got a bible, with my name on it
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom