Late December Birthdays.....FTL

Mine is New Year's Eve. I love it. People still get me birthday gifts and every single human on earth is out drunk/partying with me for my birthday alwaysgood parties and spots that night also.

mines was a couple days ago, when the east coast snowstorm started..
being snowed in on your birthday FTL

possible extra bday money for me is being spent on excess groceries for the week we'll be snowed in, anddd I'll probably still get the 2 for 1..

mad.gif

Originally Posted by true1life

kkkkk i'm reppin the DEC 22 and i thought that blew. Like all my life it was buy a few presents for the christmas for me, and then grab one and toss it to me for my birthday.
SUcked.

But actually thinkin bout sharing ur birthday WITH christmas, man that really is the worse right there. I mean, i atleast got a few days inbetween. I feel for you christmas babies.

sharing your birthday with santa and what not
REPPIN THAT 22ND bday too!...all love wit it.
I agree with everything said in here but some of yall forgot one of the things most of us prolly hated the MOST when we were younger with late Dec. bdays:
And that's being on break for your bday (sounds good, in principle) but when you realize that you're one of the ONLY kids in the school who doesn'tget to celebrate his/her bday with their classmates....

Have you wit the
angryface1.jpg

face
mad.gif

-macNcheeesee

Its sucks even more when it falls on a weekend cuz every thing is shut down and you can't do nuttin...

God I hate my Xmas Bday ...

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

PLUS no chance of a class party when I was a kid.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I always remembered if a kid in my class had a birthday within the two weeks we were off, we'd combine it with the last day of school stuff.
nerd.gif

My daughter turned 5 on the 20th... But we're having her party in mid-January. She'll get a few (small) gifts, like books and toys, then she'llget her Christmas gifts like usual. In January, she'll get her good birthday gifts.

Damn thats rough. I thought I had it bad.
My B-day is August 30th....Back to school shopping as Birthday gifts. I dont know how many years I got a bookbag as my B-day gift.

My wife's birthday is on Christmas. She hates it because of the reasons listed by everyone else that was born that day. I always get her a Birthday gift,and Christmas gift, so she doesn't feel so bad.

LOL my Bday is the 30th (same as tiger n lebron) and i usually get about $3000 worth of stuff for christmas and about $5000 for my bday. So im not with u onthis one.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

LOL my Bday is the 30th (same as tiger n lebron) and i usually get about $3000 worth of stuff for christmas and about $5000 for my bday. So im not with u on this one.

Are you one of Tiger's Love Child?? Can we trade places for a year?

My bday is 2 weeks before Xmas and I have people that avoid me till Xmas then they give me a Xmas gift and card and they add "and happy bday" on it.So sometimes I give them a bday gift/card and add "and merry Christmas" to it.........even though their birthdays are in the summer

Back
Top Bottom