Late last summer I cheated on my girl w/ my neighbor @ our lakehouse..

snow pl0w

Banned
Last summer some new family moved in next door to us on the water, and the dad was totally trying to set me up with his daughter, but she wasn't cute, so Ithrew up deuces. Well, then I'm there with my boy last August and of course we see daddy's 7, the daughter's X5..the neighbors are there too. Weobviously proceeded to get crushed (drunk) that weekend, and the next thing I know I'm rolling around the beach naked with this innocent average lookinggirl. Thing is she knew I had a gf (because they met when they 1st move in), but I drunkenly said we were on a break. Now it's a mem. wkd and I'mdebating if I can ever bring my girl to my cottage again without neighbor girl/fam salting my game.

Do not bring your girl to that cottage...

i guarantee the other girl you cheated with, will out your secret to your girl...

I think where I really messed up was texting/talking to the neighbor after this all went down. We even hung out again back home home over the Holidays. I thinkthat's when she started developing feelings and she told me her parents love me. That's when I knew I was in too deep, took this friendliness thing waytoo far. So I stopped talking to her. Sent her a text yesterday, "Are you still not talking to me? Well, I'll be at the cottage this weekend, I hopewe can keep it cordial." No response. Safe to say I'm scared to bring my girl with me. But would she really approach my girl and say we hooked up lastsummer? Is the dad gonna key my truck while I'm jet skiing?

I'm convinced now..
laugh.gif

That's definitely Darko

Nah man don't bring ur girl to the cottage you will get caught up

Just keep ignoring the other girl

I rather have the other girl mad at me then ur gf

laugh.gif
@ cottage ...

She wont even be that mad she cheated, she'll be angrier at the fact that you down graded.

Chics hate a cheater, but they hate when the dude doesn't even upgrade ... Tell the average chic to keep her mouth shut if she still wants to know you atall ok .

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Do not bring your girl to that cottage...

i guarantee the other girl you cheated with, will out your secret to your girl...

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

I think where I really messed up was texting/talking to the neighbor after this all went down. We even hung out again back home home over the Holidays. I think that's when she started developing feelings and she told me her parents love me. That's when I knew I was in too deep, took this friendliness thing way too far. So I stopped talking to her. Sent her a text yesterday, "Are you still not talking to me? Well, I'll be at the cottage this weekend, I hope we can keep it cordial." No response. Safe to say I'm scared to bring my girl with me. But would she really approach my girl and say we hooked up last summer? Is the dad gonna key my truck while I'm jet skiing?
why why WHY did you have to let her catch feelings
laugh.gif
thatwas the worst thing you could probably do. if this girl really is not too attractive and your girlfriend is.. and she still has feelings....... you never know. $%+$#$% is crazy. if you want to keep your gf, i dont think you should bring her anytime soon.

go for memorial weekend without your girl, don't give neighbor any reason to think you still like her, but WHATEVER you do, keep it cordial... anddon't upset her....so in the future you can bring your girl there without the tension. just don't make her angry 'cause you know "hell hath nofury like a woman scorned"

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Tell the average chic to keep her mouth shut if she still wants to know you at all ok .

laugh.gif
Wow. Yeah, I messed up. I remember laughing at the dad thinking hisdaughter had a chance w/ me then the next thing I know she's trying to sneak me in their lake house @ 2 AM while I'm wearing only soaking wet Burberryboxers and she's running around with a bra and panties on - good girl gone bad.
laugh.gif
But the biggest thing was getting her feelings involved by meeting her fam outside of summer and then I'm getting texts from her, "Myparents are in love with you, they won't stop talking about you." *shake my head*

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Tell the average chic to keep her mouth shut if she still wants to know you at all ok .

laugh.gif
Wow. Yeah, I messed up. I remember laughing at the dad thinking his daughter had a chance w/ me then the next thing I know she's trying to sneak me in their lake house @ 2 AM while I'm wearing only soaking wet Burberry boxers and she's running around with a bra and panties on - good girl gone bad.
laugh.gif
But the biggest thing was getting her feelings involved by meeting her fam outside of summer and then I'm getting texts from her, "My parents are in love with you, they won't stop talking about you." *shake my head*
laugh.gif

Listen to Simply, she knows what she talking about (half the time), when it comes to these discussions.

Definitely put the average shorty in her place ASAP! If you don't have the heart for that than don't worry, just don't bring your girl, andconsider this a lesson learned .... Start slowly getting the average chick off your back, until she realizes that she only gets the call when on rainy tuesdaysor tornado thursdays, no memorial day hang outs. SMH @ you letting her catch feelings, you must have been loving the attention
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom