Bacon Cheeseburger
Chicken Sandwich
2 Regular Tacos
Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges

all for about $5 at jack in the crack

Y'all got the Potato Wedges for $1...!?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Those are like $2.75 or somethin' here. Damn you!

PS... That is like the exact meal that I purchase, if I'm hungry (drunk) late at night. Respect.

i want some koolaid

im drinking shasta cola right now, its good and everything, but i got this random craving for koolaid, and i dont think i have any.
frown.gif

Can never go wrong with Jack in the Box.

My usual order when I have the munchies consists of:

Jumbo Jack
Chicken Sandwich
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger
2 Tacos

Less than $5
pimp.gif

In my town, the only places open 24 hours a day are Carl's Junior and Del Taco.

When I have the muchies and go to Carl's, I get either a Double Western Bacon Cheese Burger or the chicken strips with lots of ranche. I also get criss cutfries or onion rings and an oreo shake or a rootbeer.

At Del Taco, I usually get a bacon, jalapeno, cheddar quesadilla and bunch of crunchy tacos.

If you know you and your body will be up all nigh twith the muchies the best thing to do is exercise some foresight and order a bunch of deep dish pizzasbefore midnight. That way, you can get your fill when the pizzas arrive and still a have a bunch to eat through out the night, while you're watching movieand/or playing video games.

You could also get the party started earlier and end the night around one or two am so you can hit up In 'n' Out and get a four by, animal fries and aneopolitan shake.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Denny's
Shari's
Jack in the ***
7/11
Dave's Diner
13 Coins
Dicks
Magic Lanes
Silver Dollar
Safeway
son#*%@!$ closes at 2am (no mo) and i think the same with safeway or around that time atleast.. on the other hand peep my thread and my recipe forscrambled eggs they will do the body good.

oh and on another note give me a big cheeseburger on sourdough with lettuce and tomato with a chicken sandwich with a slice of cheese and two tacos, a meal fitfor a king.

yo i had some white castle last night!!!
2 crave cases btw 4 ppl
werd to mudbutt tho

Back
Top Bottom