Late Night NT - Slightly Unattractive Females Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by IM A HELION
you my friend are a wise individual.

what more can a man really ask for besides a mildly attractive woman who worships the ground he walks on, does everything for him sexually, AND she can make adamn good sammich...

that my friend is the true perfect woman.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

here's my theory...dimes are dimes, they are stuck up, yes...a relationship with a dime is just not happening...i'll take a cute girl over a dime any day of the week...5-6, no...but a 7 yes cuz chances are she'll be wayyyyyyy more down to earth and chill.
this.

da best you'll ever get without da chick being a MAJOR diva is a 8.5

and after 8 they usually got a ego already.

hahaha so funny me and my buddies where just talking about this last night...its so true. Not only that but 5s and 6s worship the ground u walk on...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

But that's not how we work. Men love beauty, and women like security. That's how it's always been at least to me. You take a dude with all kinds of skills to save money like fixing up the house, cars, and on top of that protect you, and he's good, even if he's a 3 or a 4, with a fairly attractive lady. But you tell a fairly attractive dude that his girl has a 20 on a scale of 10 with personality, and she looks like 3 or 4, I think it's a no go. BTW, I'm no stud either, but I like to wake up in the morning when I turn to see her face and smile to her beauty, and I'm not a morning person.
laugh.gif
If you compare security vs. beauty, I can see how security from a significant other can be beneficial in some ways to provide stability, whereas outer beauty in the opposite sex can only do so much for you. That is why I do think that if women or men only look for materialistic aspects in their partner, then it is just out of shallowness. At the end of the day, beauty and money cannot guarantee you happiness or fulfill your void.

So let's say you marry a dime, and one day she gets in a horrific accident where her face is burned or she becomes handicapped (God forbid). Would that make her any less beautiful to you?
yes

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I think that everybody didn't get that this topic is kind of a joke...I know you didn't block me
laugh.gif

I figured after I basically generalized all good-looking females as incapable of being humlbe (or makin sammiches
laugh.gif
) y'all would see I was joking. I guess not.
laugh.gif

I thought everyone got that it was a joke too.

C- thread.
but i agree with Hazel. stop stereotypin all females based on looks. Just cause she's pretty doesnt mean shes a B#$%#, and just because she's less attractive (which, beauty is in the eye of the beholder) doesnt mean shes got a good personality and will be submissive.
I make sammiches for my man, but he's made sammiches for me too.

The eff wrong with dude? I should smack him in the head with a freeze pop for not playing his role
smh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]C- thread.
but i agree with Hazel. stop stereotypin all females based on looks. Just cause she's pretty doesnt mean shes a B#$%#, and just because she's less attractive (which, beauty is in the eye of the beholder) doesnt mean shes got a good personality and will be submissive.
I make sammiches for my man, but he's made sammiches for me too.[/color]
that's a girl...

Back
Top Bottom