Late Night with Conan O'Brien Appreciation Post Vol. 9/13/93 - 2/21/09

I don't know about you guys, but I just can't believe it is Conan's last week at the 12:35am time slot. I've been watching the show for over 10years now, and I feel like it's been a significant part of my life throughout high school and university. I fear that he just won't be the same on TheTonight Show, but hopefully he can find a way to bring his unique sense of humor to the wider audience at 11:35pm. Nevertheless, Late Night with ConanO'Brien will be missed, and I'm glad they're replaying some of the classic moments...

Conan%20OBrien.jpg

5312.jpg

NBC_OBriens_moving_to_Tonight_in_09.jpg

conan_o_brien.jpg

Please feel free to post some of your favorite Late Night memories. As for me, I loved this period:

Conan.O.Brien.112905.HDTV.XviD-LOKi-1.png

Edit:
Well that's it folks. I can't believe there will never be another Late Night with Conan O'Brien episode. The show became a television institutionfor me. Whenever I'd have an essay to write or an exam the next morning, I could always look forward to taking a break, grabbing something to eat, andescaping from my work while I watched a little bit of Conan. The show will be missed, but Conan addressed my concerns in the last few minutes of tonight'sepisode. He'll be back on June 1, 2009; until then, great job with this thread guys. So many great memories...

I've been watching it for about 5 years now. I'm only 18. I'm curious to see how much it will change when he goes to LA. I regret never seeing itlive.

Mr. T's laugh in the apple orchard trip.

That Chuck Norris Walker Texas Ranger clip lever he pulled.

CONANDO, complete with fluent Spanish speaking actors, and the attention *$*#* white sea lion or whatever it was that showed up.

Many more, I just can't remember them all. Haven't been watching Conan this week either. Hah, West coast time still on now - switched to NBC.

-Canada trip/taping when he made the intern/bit actor guy take a cab up to the show and he shows up the last day apparently missing everything. PO the guy onthe street in the French speaking province.
-SF taping, JRich and Baron came out on stage. Didn't get interviewed though. That guy who did the Law and Order "air-Saxophone" was there thatweek too.
-Free Arby's food card 4 life. Then he took the whole audience into an Arby's
-Took the audience around the studio-outside and everything and getting all the stuff out the NBC store and ending up in a cafe around the block

Originally Posted by AIR Zoom Bender

Mr. T's laugh in the apple orchard trip.

That Chuck Norris Walker Texas Ranger clip lever he pulled.

CONANDO, complete with fluent Spanish speaking actors, and the attention !@%%% white sea lion or whatever it was that showed up.

Many more, I just can't remember them all. Haven't been watching Conan this week either. Hah, West coast time still on now - switched to NBC.
that one always made me laugh regardless of the situation... or the bear who was always fappin at everything
laugh.gif

Hahaha the Chuck Norris lever was classic! And I also loved Conan's Telemundo bits; I really wish I could have gone to a taping too...

I've been watching Conan for about 10 years now and lived in NYC my entire life. Till this day I still haven't seen his show live.
frown.gif

My favorite late night show. I hope he doesn't change his style when he comes to L.A. but I have a feeling he'll get toned down.

Walker, Texas Ranger lever

His interviews with celebrities on the video screen. [Arnold]JINGLE ALL THE WAY!!!!![/Arnold]

The Year 2000

His novellas (sp?)

The memories.

1st time seeing him in HD this year, freaked me out.

Didn't think he was that tired/old with the bags around the eyes.

Switched back to SD one channel back.
laugh.gif

i just hope conan doesnt change once he gets to LA
late night with conan o'brien verrrrrrrrrrrrry appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hornymanatee.com

la bamba: "in the year 2000" cracks me up everytime

his casting for made for TV movies

max weinberg: creepy sex predator

celebrity surveys

his own rendition of the full house intro

late night with conan o'brien will certainly be missed
pimp.gif

Great memories...

I loved it when he did SAT analogies. One time when he was introducing the segment somebody yelled out that analogies aren't a part of the SAT anymore.Conan's reaction was priceless...
laugh.gif

My favorite analogy:

"Madonna is to: Leaves Guy Ritchie...as Paris Hilton is to: Leaves guy itchy."

I love the days with Andy Richter and their staring contests, John Rocker, John Tesh and Triumph, Triumph at the dog show, Chuck Norris, masturbatingbear...the list goes on and on. Hopefully he works he stays clever with the earlier slot.

The audience member kid who looked like Conan also, they put him up in the same color suit.

Then in the 2nd or 3rd guest who was dancing, they both tried to breakdance/back pivot spin then end in a elbow on the head pose.

Conan ended up grabbing the kid's leg and pulling him in a circle.
laugh.gif

When Conan tried to sell his Ford Taurus and there was a hornet's nest. He said, "That adds value right?"

I think he also called the shift knob "The Cone Bone"
laugh.gif

Conan will be missed on Late Night. Also will Max and the rest of the band stay on Late Night or will they move with Conan also or will they just not be onanymore?

Back
Top Bottom