Late Night with Jimmy Fallon-12:35AM:Lets see what this rookie got

YO! I've never thought he was that bad.
grin.gif
I'll catch it. DF!!!

not looking foward to jimmy...hopefully for him this will revive his career since he took a dump on it when he left SNL

It's weird to think the Roots don't have that financial stability considering that they've been one of the more highly regarded musicalperformances.

Jimmy is horrible I don't find dude funny at all, but I'll check for this cause of the Roots band.

jimmy's pretty good behind a desk....

he was one of the better weekend update anchors imo.

im definitely gonna watch. its been weird not hearing about him in a good minute.

laugh.gif
I wonder if Black Thought is gonna be his Max Weinberg

Man I don't like how Jimmy is already jumping into the jokes of current events. Come on, this is your first show! Introduce yourself, show the world whoyou are

YO! Started kinda slow, he seemed stiff...

but this news skit is kinda funny. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

The Roots are gonna carry this show, I can see it now.
They are so far.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ The performance right now.

Originally Posted by gko2408

It's weird to think the Roots don't have that financial stability considering that they've been one of the more highly regarded musical performances.

they're fine financially, remember they get their money of touring not record sales like most artists. plus they have to split the profits. really its away to stay in the spotlight, relevant and focused and leave them time to work on new albums.

slow jammin the news looks like it could stay working
pimp.gif

oh yeah and what's with the uptight stephen colbert-looking announcer. they should've just had Tariq do the announcing.

Opening monologue was very generic and then that blonde mothers skit seemed like filler. The Roots are solid though, I hope he interacts with them more

Wait so Im kinda confused on all this movement.

Fallon is replacing Leno or O'brien.

Who is on at 11:00 and who is on at 11:30

Will Leno or O'brien still be on the air?

Jay at 10PM

Conan at 11:35 PM

Jimmy at 12:35AM.

This is how it will eventually be once Leno and Conan get their shows up and running.

Back
Top Bottom