Late Night with Jimmy Fallon-12:35AM:Lets see what this rookie got

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Wait so Im kinda confused on all this movement.

Fallon is replacing Leno or O'brien.

Who is on at 11:00 and who is on at 11:30

Will Leno or O'brien still be on the air?
O'brien is replacing Leno @ 11:30, Fallon is replacing O'brien @ 12:30, and Leno is getting a new show @ 10:00.

YO!

Fallon replaced Conan.

Conan will replace Leno.

Leno's not leaving; he'll have a show at 10 before local news.

DF!!!

wow this interview is going really bad. I actually feel embarrassed for Jimmy right now
laugh.gif

Fallon's short impersonation of Jack Nicholson reminded me that he used to be pretty damn good at doing impressions on SNL.

His impersonations of Robin Williams and Seinfeld =
laugh.gif

YES he's gonna do his De Niro impersonation
laugh.gif

and do any of you worry bees remember the first episodes of Late Night after Conan took over? he was fuccin horrendous. let's give Jimmy a while to findhis groove.

^ Conan had basically never been in front of a camera before. Fallon reverted back to his cracking up in the middle of things. he couldn't ask a questionwithout laughing. hopefully he can break that. also he stares down the cue cards (must be tough after lasik surgery)

this is the most unfunny talk show i've seen in a long time. shades of the magic hour...
laugh.gif

dude is sweating like a pig throughout this awkward, amateur interview with deniro. almost feel bad for him.

The Michael McDonald impresson is amazing.

Also, Van Morrison is one of my favorite artists of all time.

First episode, but the monologue was pretty good. He just needs to get comfortable and work on his delivery up there.

Give him some time, he's probably pretty nevrous. Conan has some pretty big shoes to fill.

Yeah i dont think ive ever seen any other premieres for talk shows but the interviews on this one were pretty awkward.

This show was a disaster so far. But it's his first. The guy still can't hold his laugh in. He had the same problem when he was in SNL.
laugh.gif
De Nirowants out.

Back
Top Bottom