Latest Custom Hand-Painted Vans (Cheech Wizard Design)

I've started a custom service focused solely on painting hand-painted designs on vans canvas slip-ons. I recently started doing this and so far have received a good number of custom orders through word of mouth and from other sneaker enthusiasts in a couple different states. I use a top brand of flexible acrylics which are permanent, water-resistant, and won't fade, crack, or peel. I do everything by paintbrush. No paint markers, airbrushes, or stencils are used.

These are the latest custom pair of Vans I did for a customer requesting a "Cheech Wizard" pattern on a pair of Bone White Authentics. All my customs are painted free-hand by brush and each pair takes many hours, but the end result is truly satisfying.

I am always open to doing more custom work for people. However, please don't ask me for the same design as a pair of shoes i've already done. When I create custom kicks for people, they truly are "customs" in the sense that I will never create the same design again for another person.

Thanks for checkin out the post guys. Take Care.

myspace = www.myspace.com/jonscustoms

Those are pretty cool, youy've got some real talent
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

very nice, you used a marker or paint ?
TEAMYANKEES
An A-BOMB from AROD
# 35
499​

i'm likin those last enjoi slips
"CUS CUS"

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

You got skills with the brush man...

But, some marketing advice:

1.change your "brand" name, jonscustoms is kind of weak. Nike would not be the same if the name was "philssneakers". Nike, the winged goddess, it has "depth" to it. And makes the brand "more" than what it really is.

2.Make a logo that will appear on all your customs. So people could identify your work. Something simple, subtle.

Keep up the good work.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Good work mane+++ I like the colors+++ Ain't nothing better for paint than Canvas Right?+++

Very nice my dude.

Hey, did you go to Brooklyn Tech?
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

very nice work for sure
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

if you can do some sort of ROMEO+JULIET on some slip ons please PM ME ASAP, this gave me an idea for a christmas gift
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

those are all pretty dope, man. but my face didn't :wow:
eek.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

THOSE ENJOI's are KILLIN. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
<<<< Panda switch ollies the Warren Four.
jayy's karmaloop 20% off: CO15962
Representing the young side of NT, it's....
TEAM UNDER-AGE
"When life's rough times was when you failed in Algebra 1"

The Cheech Wizard joints are F&*%IN BANGIN!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Back
Top Bottom