Latest issue of SOLE MAGAZINE

Sorry if this is late or in the wrong part...mods can move or delete.

Anyone get their issue of SOLE MAGAZINE? It is super thick and is ALL ABOUT NIKE TRAINERS! Lots of cool pics etc. I have not read it yet, I literally justwalked in from the mail box. Looks very very interesting!

mixed emotions after going through that issue some more.

I loved the interview insights from tinker. that right there is worth the issue alone.

The kicktionary "history" aspect was decent. One to four shoes a year highlighted going back to 1987. Those shoes starting in 95 through the majorityof the 2000s were hideous
laugh.gif

Im not a fan of the direction they are going for the future of training. I need ZOOM in my shoes. They are banking on the free outsole and flywire. They alsoappear to be in love with their synthetic materials
ohwell.gif
. Tinker describeshow the original air trainer 1 had a lower profile full length airsole, one of the first ever in a nike shoe.. Now they have this 360 outsole gimmick, to wherethe shoe is basically back to a RUNNING shoe
grin.gif

I've said it way back in June and ill say it again, why are they ignoring the zoom trainer 1? that was a rebirth shoe and that entire project I guess was 4years too early. I'm just not buying some of that marketing stuff they have thrown in there.

I am glad they were aware that they had gone away from broad cross trainer shoes and more into speciality shoes and want to change that for the present and thefuture. ill give them credit for accepting their wrongdoings and wanting to do better. many that know about cross trainers realize some of what is said is justfluff and hot air. thats to be expected in an issue that is giving info as well as marketing it out.

hey Wallyhopp! I was waiting for your reply as you are Mr. Trainer around here. Appreciate your thoughts on the issue. I am planning on giving it a readthrough tonight.

I was just excited when I saw the Bo Jackson and Trainer 1 pics right away.

Back
Top Bottom