Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

I really hope j balvin isn’t performing at these AMA’s since he has a show the same night in San Jose so if he does make an appearance, hopefully doesn’t mean concert starts late lol

probably be at his show and get telecasted at da awards.

Yo nunca fui fanatico de SpongeBob pero me alegro de ver a J Balvin haciendo cosas grandes y llevando al Reggaeton a otros niveles. :emoji_rocket::emoji_moneybag: :pimp:

C7A2D3DC-167F-4071-86EA-4359C1D67A37.jpeg

latin Grammys snubbing all da reggaeton & Romeo Santos got folks heaaaated.
Yeah they were talking about this on the Ebro in the morning show.
Dudes are out here breaking all types of records; stream records, revenue records, YouTube records, Guinness book of records, billboard, you name it. A still not getting nominated for anything.

I didn't even know it extended as far back as the Aventura days.

Ebro was trying to lean it into a racial thing (as he always does) but I think it's more of a generational thing.

yeah, sounds like they need more people in da voting apparatus to influence da voting and ve part of da process.

Yeah they were talking about this on the Ebro in the morning show.
Dudes are out here breaking all types of records; stream records, revenue records, YouTube records, Guinness book of records, billboard, you name it. A still not getting nominated for anything.

I didn't even know it extended as far back as the Aventura days.

Ebro was trying to lean it into a racial thing (as he always does) but I think it's more of a generational thing.
Purely generational. Even in PR a lot of folks are happy about this, saying the genre doesn’t deserve any recognition and that they aren’t musicians.

It's obvious what the Latin Grammys is doing, that's their way of lashing out against Reggaeton for being the most dominant genre in the Latin music industry, certain individuals @ the Latin Grammys still can't accept the facts and they'll do anything in their power to try and diminish Reggaeton's credibility. Well I got news for them folks, it's only gonna make the genre more stronger/ hungrier.

Back
Top Bottom