Lauren London seems like a real cool girl.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

ugh this girl is too fine.. litterally she aint ever gunna be happy, bet she cant even walk down the street wit out a fly swatter hah u know everytime @++#%%# see her they bum rush the messss out her haha

she kinda look like my sister n the face tho which throws me everytime...
smh.gif

pics of your sis?

Word
laugh.gif

Went to Palisades high with her before she got famous she is so average that I laugh at how hard people ride. She has no body and her face is cool but manIt's a trip how if you put someone on the silver screen that's decent everyone rides hard. Nobody was on Lauren at all in highschool she is cool ashell though and trust me all that I'm not materialistic is bull she really on messed with the white folks and it was a charter school so it was rich whitekids and hood black kids.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Went to Palisades high with her before she got famous she is so average that I laugh at how hard people ride. She has no body and her face is cool but man It's a trip how if you put someone on the silver screen that's decent everyone rides hard. Nobody was on Lauren at all in highschool she is cool as hell though and trust me all that I'm not materialistic is bull she really on messed with the white folks and it was a charter school so it was rich white kids and hood black kids.
i personally think she's overrated. there's a ton of hollywood celebs that look better. chicks like leighton meester, minka kelly, etc...

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

It's not that she's smokin hot appearance wise, because she's pretty much a 7 in the face. But her personality makes her extremely attractive and so desirable.
you must be bugging

As hot as she is the only thing I could think about is that she actually let gremlin looking Wayne tap it and I would have to pass.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

ugh this girl is too fine.. litterally she aint ever gunna be happy, bet she cant even walk down the street wit out a fly swatter hah u know everytime @++#%%# see her they bum rush the messss out her haha

she kinda look like my sister n the face tho which throws me everytime...
smh.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif
Got em!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom