Lauren London seems like a real cool girl.

lurkin2long

Banned
http://brownsista.net/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=-46
"ATL" actress Lauren London is being featured in the latest issue of Complex Magazine. The actress, who can presently be seen on the new version of Beverly Hills 90210, is doing a bit of promotion for her latest film "Next Day Air". Sitting down for a quick one-on-one, the actress spoke about the usual: internet rumors, her taste in men, and what plans she has for the future.

We hear your idol is Barbra Streisand. Can't say we saw that coming.

Lauren London: You think because I'm some little black girl, I can't love Barbra? [Laughs.] I'm the little half-black, half-Jewish girl who was odd and awkward. I try to be myself. Barbra didn't look like Vivian Leigh or Lucille Ball: She was Barbra Streisand. She made her own mark.

But you're probably the only Streisand fan to appear on a Clipse mixtape.

Lauren London: I've been knowing Pharrell and them since I was really, really young. They're like family to me. Pusha is definitely my brother.

It seems you've been connected to a number of people in the rap world.

Lauren London: Most of those are rumors! I don't have a lot of friends; most of the friends I have, I've had since high school.

Fair enough.

Lauren London: [Laughs.] So…what were you going to say?

I was just going to ask about the kind of guys you're attracted to. Are you attracted to rappers? [Laughs.]

Lauren London: [Laughs.] No.

OK, then how do you like your man to dress?

Lauren London: For some odd reason, I like a man in sweatsuits. Obviously, you want your man to look good in a suit, but I like when men look comfortable and the swagger just stands out of that.

And what should this man know before approaching you?

Lauren London: Don't be thirsty. Be comfortable in your own skin. Don't mention anything about Hollywood and you'll be OK. I don't want to hear about your jet or your car. Be emotionally stable. I'm interested in a guy who's a lover of God, a lover of music, a lover of poetry, a lover of women-

this was just some of the article

her and rashida jones are the truth

i need to find a half black/half jew.

o yea..........new pics of her in the mag btw

http://icedotcom.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-lauren-london-complex-magazine.html

I <3 LL and Rashida Jones
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

http://brownsista.net/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=-46
"ATL" actress Lauren London is being featured in the latest issue of Complex Magazine. The actress, who can presently be seen on the new version of Beverly Hills 90210, is doing a bit of promotion for her latest film "Next Day Air". Sitting down for a quick one-on-one, the actress spoke about the usual: internet rumors, her taste in men, and what plans she has for the future.

We hear your idol is Barbra Streisand. Can't say we saw that coming.

Lauren London: You think because I'm some little black girl, I can't love Barbra? [Laughs.] I'm the little half-black, half-Jewish girl who was odd and awkward. I try to be myself. Barbra didn't look like Vivian Leigh or Lucille Ball: She was Barbra Streisand. She made her own mark.

But you're probably the only Streisand fan to appear on a Clipse mixtape.

Lauren London: I've been knowing Pharrell and them since I was really, really young. They're like family to me. Pusha is definitely my brother.

It seems you've been connected to a number of people in the rap world.

Lauren London: Most of those are rumors! I don't have a lot of friends; most of the friends I have, I've had since high school.

Fair enough.

Lauren London: [Laughs.] So…what were you going to say?

I was just going to ask about the kind of guys you're attracted to. Are you attracted to rappers? [Laughs.]

Lauren London: [Laughs.] No.

Lauren London: For some odd reason, I like a man in sweatsuits. Obviously, you want your man to look good in a suit, but I like when men look comfortable and the swagger just stands out of that.

And what should this man know before approaching you?

Lauren London: Don't be thirsty. Be comfortable in your own skin. Don't mention anything about Hollywood and you'll be OK. I don't want to hear about your jet or your car. Be emotionally stable. I'm interested in a guy who's a lover of God, a lover of music, a lover of poetry, a lover of women-
this was just some of the article

her and rashida jones are the truth

i need to find a half black/half jew.

o yea..........new pics of her in the mag btw

http://icedotcom.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-lauren-london-complex-magazine.html
You see that NT?

with what has gone down the past few days i read the title and thought my baby had pics to i was going to
eek.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

with what has gone down the past few days i read the title and thought my baby had pics to i was going to
eek.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

true............

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

but thats cool of her...................so from that id say she isnt materialistic type

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

i still think she is fully gay tho smh

but i'll smash

needa link up with this half jew lol

llondon-minaj.jpg

they do make a cute couple though

Back
Top Bottom