Law & Order: SVU Appreciation ...Doink Doink

This episode set a new mark for NYPD buffoonery

Velasco with the drugs, the black cop illegally recording him, Benson making open death threats

And on the side Finn just casually catched a serial killer.
Forgot about Finn and new rich guy just nonchalantly catching a serial killer/rapist.

Any other time that’s a 2 or 3 part riveting episode. Turned that **** in to a b plot.

At first I swore the dude doing that would tie in to the main plot and somehow lead to taking down Oscar but nope just a random animal doctor raping and killing women in the Bronx.

At first I swore the dude doing that would tie in to the main plot and somehow lead to taking down Oscar but nope just a random animal doctor raping and killing women in the Bronx.

That in and of itself it is an INSANE plot line before even considering everything else from that episode :lol: I guess I have to give them a pass because I’m Season 24, you have to come up with some new ****

RE: OC. Jet is for SURE going to catch real feelings for Seamus leading to a potential fumble of the situation. She sits behind a computer all day. She’s not built for that hardcore undercover life.

She was looking :pimp: but yeah that's definitely going to happen.

PO

Watching SVU right now. There's a dude riding around in an ambulance pretending to be an EMT. Apparently he has a mechanism to turn both streetlights green and manufacture collisions.>D Very unrealistic and halfway wacky but I'm intrigued. They showed the victim getting smashed on a stretcher with her legs on bruh's shoulders :nerd:

Yeah, that SVU episode was wild.
Wolf def digging into a different part of his brain for these stories. An EMT raping a woman thats probably about to die? :smh::lol:

Also, weird they didn't address the Velasco story again until the end. Still wonder whats going to happen with that. :nerd:

PO

• SVU episode was cool.

• OC on the other hand... Crazy. One of their best episodes. :nthat:
  • O'Meara/Jet storyline. Man got played, Jet caught feelings & still got murked in the end. :smh:
  • Murphy + Dog is a killer villain combo that I did NOT expect. :pimp:
  • The Murphy twist! :wow: Him being a snitch & killing people at will & knowing nothing gonna happen. Insane.:lol:
  • Stabler gon' Stabler getting that threat off.

PO

Last edited:
  • SVU episode was cool.

• OC on the other hand... Crazy. One of their best episodes. :nthat:
  • O'Meara/Jet storyline. Man got played, Jet caught feelings & still got marked in the end. :smh:
  • Murphy + Dog is a killer villain combo that I did NOT expect. :pimp:
  • The Murphy twist! :wow: Him being a snitch & killing people at will & knowing nothing gonna happen. Insane.:lol:
  • Stabler gon' Stabler getting that threat off.

PO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love OCs arc episodes storytelling. Murphy will probably be caught or killed in the season finale

But SVU has evolved to something that looks nothing like how it was 10-20 seasons ago

To be honest, based on how OC rolls, I assumed that Murphy’s storyline is done for the season. They had the season Wheatley then a few episode arcs on other villains but nothing long lasting. I assumed he was the same.

RIP Belzer - seen him in manhattan twice about 10 and 15 years ago - waved back with smile both times

Munch was def a favorite - dont know much about his career other than this character -

Don't know much about his standup i'll be looking some up on youtube

:frown:

Wow they really going for the random original story in SVU tonight.

I take that back, half the ep is finally focusing on this Velasco plot.

Last edited:
SVU was straight.
The girl Churlish came bright & early to come snitch. :lol:

Interested to see where the Velasco angle goes. Be the cop you need to be or snitch on the person that allowed you to be alive today to appease Benson?

PO

OC was cool.

I think this Biker episode was the first where they started & finished a storyline in the same episode.

PO

Today is the tenth anniversary of the SVU episode, "Funny Valentine".

It was about a hip-hop star who beats up his girlfriend, but she refuses to cooperate with the police.

vlcsnap-2013-02-28-05h20m57s94.png

vlcsnap-2013-02-28-04h45m41s213.png

vlcsnap-2013-02-28-04h39m21s255.png

vlcsnap-2013-02-28-04h50m32s42.png

vlcsnap-2013-02-28-04h32m02s196.png

vlcsnap-2013-02-28-05h27m41s60.png

Back
Top Bottom