Lawyer that has dreads pic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hes from Louisiana,, WOW big shock.. Im tempted to paypal someone to just call him up and record it for NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cant knock the Hussle I guess. Wheres the good olNT detectives so they can pull up this guys records to see his win loss history

Originally Posted by yun69un

jamaicasa4.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man this @*+% got me fallin out my chair!!!
Bout o send this to my mans & his pops and
his whole fam. The only Yard man I know
who is an offical lawyer and my personal.

P Ta Mon! Cha-bloodclot!

man i can't believe this. i called the number just to see what was what and some lady picked up and said something. i asked, "is this a lawfirm?" and she said yes. at that point i just shook my head and hung up. wow...

"This is why they call him Thugs Lawyer: NO EVIDENCE, NO CONVICTION!!
P'Ta Mon (peeta mon) Has a Law Degree an MBA is a Licensed Commercial Pilot (yes he can fly the airplane) and he is very smart. He served in the marinecorps and is a Winning defense attorney who does state and federal cases. Based in Louisiana and also works in the Northen District Federal Courts in Florida.He fights for the little guy. He also does entertainment law for high profile clients. He is a Billboard Charted recording artist and is currently signed toUniversal Republic/Fontana. www.ptamon.com www.myspace.com/ptamon"

Well alrighty then he can fly a plane...

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

P'Ta Mon (peeta mon) Has a Law Degree an MBA is a Licensed Commercial Pilot (yes he can fly the airplane) and he is very smart. He served in the marine corps and is a Winning defense attorney who does state and federal cases. Based in Louisiana and also works in the Northen District Federal Courts in Florida. He fights for the little guy. He also does entertainment law for high profile clients. He is a Billboard Charted recording artist and is currently signed to Universal Republic/Fontana. www.ptamon.com www.myspace.com/ptamon"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who the hell DOESN'T want a rapping marine who can fly a plane out of grad school, as their lawyer?

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

P'Ta Mon (peeta mon) Has a Law Degree an MBA is a Licensed Commercial Pilot (yes he can fly the airplane) and he is very smart. He served in the marine corps and is a Winning defense attorney who does state and federal cases. Based in Louisiana and also works in the Northen District Federal Courts in Florida. He fights for the little guy. He also does entertainment law for high profile clients. He is a Billboard Charted recording artist and is currently signed to Universal Republic/Fontana. www.ptamon.com www.myspace.com/ptamon"

eek.gif

I respect this dude
pimp.gif

Whoa whoa whoa.... Rapper/Pilot/Lawyer. So he can fly off with the ki's, get himself off the charges, then go rap about it on his next mixtape. GENIUS!

Back
Top Bottom