LAX airport pickup tip

If you are picking someone up and hate going to the inner lane/curbside to pick them up during busy times...

have the person walk across the street to the closest parking garage and wait there.

Go to the garage, get the ticket, pick them up. They won't charge you when you are leaving if it is a short time (5 min less???)....

avoids the headache of traffic...
www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.
USE FREESHIPPING OPTION in Google Checkout til 10/31/07

Blog for new items/personal blog.

If you have ample time, then hang out at the In N Out up the street on Sepulveda where you can watch some planes land and take off (If early enough, I just go to TJ Maxx to see if they got some good gear), and wait for the phone call before you go curbside.

this is what I do when picking up family and friends at LAX -
have them meet you upstairs at the departure curbside. It's usually not crowded unless it's noon time.

Burbank >>> LAX for most every domestic flight, esp w/in Cali

i shouldn't blow up the spot, but the secret's been out for a while now.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

word about Burbank...it sucks when people I know that want to be picked up fly into LAX, when they could've flew into Burbank (for all the Southwest flights).

check that, BURBANK SUCKS @$#.......Y'ALL LOOK INTO FLYING INTO PALMDALE AIRPORT!!! IT'S REAL EASY TO GET OUTA THERE & NO CROWDS/TRAFFIC AT ALL!!!

it's just 1.5 hrs away from LA. :lol:
laugh.gif
ing out, but now heads out in the sticks of Palmdale, Bakersfield, & even Valencia don't have to drive so far.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

if you want to pick them up even faster. pick them up at departure instead of arrivals. there's nobody up there.
Bears
Yankees
Cubs

Quote:
word about Burbank...it sucks when people I know that want to be picked up fly into LAX, when they could've flew into Burbank (for all the Southwest flights).
:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
"Dudes jihaded the whip."
"Welcome to NT - HateCentral of the net."

Quote:
if you want to pick them up even faster. pick them up at departure instead of arrivals. there's nobody up there.
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

somewhat related.

if you are doing long term parking, steer clear of that Lot C garbage.

Right across from Lot C is Valet Park. They run the little red shuttles you see going around the airport. Same price as Lot C but they offer Valet parking services when you pull up. Also, Lot C being a public lot, parking cops will patrol and ticket for front license plate, expired tags, broken tail lights, anything they can find.
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Back
Top Bottom