Lazy Sunday Thread. Vol. What are you doing?

hlsmooth

Banned
woke up, bummed around the house,about to get a shower in, waiting for mom's good home cookin
pimp.gif

watched baseball and cupcaked.. then my shorty left like at 8.. so i went to sleep.. just woke up like an hour or two ago.. played street fighter.. now imwatchin baseball again.. thinkin bout goin back to sleep

watching suns/ spurs. about to take a nap.
pimp.gif

i did some laundry earlier and put together a bookcase. that's prolly the most "exhausting" work i'll do today.

I hate being bored at home but thats where I'm at right now

I want to play basketball the weather is so nice today

I woke up at 9 and watched tv then got on NT, then back to sleep....ill do more nothing later on

got home round 8, slept got up round 1 went to BB to get some converter boxes now im just chillin watching TV & rockin to flightttt schoool.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HLSmooth

woke up, bummed around the house, waiting for mom's good home cookin
pimp.gif

boosting music count as well on itunes

Wonderin how to rotate my deadstock j's since I cant find a thread to help me.?Oh yah and mass.

got the house to myself watched a bunch of tv, got online, bout to go to the grocery store and get some grub

I'm not letting my laziness get to me. I just did an hour of work, moving on to an hour of workout, more work, then homework for the rest of the day.
My Saturday was already unproductive enough.

Listening to a 45 of Bell Biv Devoe's "I Thought It Was Me" while cleaning up the lab. Peeped "Watchmen" this morning again and now Ifeel crazy lazy and wanna nap. Been itching 2 hit the gym, so that might happen tonight before TKOing.

"WE ANSWERED SO FAST IT WAS SCARYYYYY"

I'll probably go to the movies around 10 wit some buddies. As for now, I'm just gonna BS around the house and enjoy the beginning of spring break.

Do this every sunday....keep my phone on vibrate get a early dinner around 3-4....chill get to my hw when I do....relax for the simpsons and family guy andkoth....and call it a night and get ready for the week....

I just woke up half an hour ago (I didn't get to sleep until about 9 AM, but still).
laugh.gif

I am recovering, watching a really depressing movie (Winter Passing) and doing absolutely nothing important for the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom