Lazy Sunday Thread. Vol. What are you doing?

chillin around the APPT....got the whole place to myself.

should make some money over spring break. Also have to get some studying done as well.

Wish I had some bud.

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

Watching 10,000 bc...
It wasn't today, but I was faded off that good ol' kush like last week and watched this movie on blu ray and it was some of the dopest+!$! I've ever seen before
laugh.gif
.... but to answer the question though, I'm posting from work to pass the time... 4.5 more hours to go
eyes.gif

sunny day,
staying home,
playing skate2/madden09,
home to myself,
watching suns/spurs game,
eating ice cream.

pimp.gif
happy.gif

writing essays, bout to cook up some quesadillas, gonna go to church, pine about how i hate society and i want some monies

Woke up, showered up, drank some coffee had a bagel. Cleaned my shoes, now I'm watching the 1992 Royal Rumble on Youtube. After, gonna read my politicalscience book and probably stop after a few pages. Clean around the house a little, then watch the Simpsons and Family Guy if it's new. Oh, and buy athletictape.

got home like 5am after hanging w/some friends..woke up like 1:30 and got out the bed like 2pm and just been recuperating. Might hop on PS3 in a bit..

finishing up my homework and probably gonna go play bball outside and do laundry after

woke up at 11 and thought good thing i didnt wake up too late, but then i went to teh kitchen and saw it was actually 12
smh.gif

watched tv/played gta4
bout to go to the gym in a few minutes
go to chipotle after cause its cheat day
go to supermarket after
start my diet plan tomorrow
frown.gif

need to go pick up a new cell phone battery cuz somehow i managed to lose it in my drunken stage last night.

Woke up. Talked to the main squeeze before she went to work. Fell back asleep. Just woke up an hour ago. Got a couple papers to do.

Back
Top Bottom