LBJ vs JORDAN ESPN INSIDER article.. someone please post! no need to comment on who is better

ESPN has an insiders article on this topic and i would like to take a gander. could somebody please post? thanks!

Let's not do this please...why must we constantly do that with our current players??? Mike is GOAT right now, and part of me believes that it is because hewasn't compared, as much, to any players prior with astounding accomplishments.

I mean when you compare a current player, and that player knows he is being compared, how can that guy live up to the expectations of 6 championships alongwith the individual accolades???

LeBron is LeBron and Mike is Mike.

I guess LeBron did do it to himself by choosing 23, but give the kid a break; he is his own player.

^%$* are u talkin about the dude asked for an article
laugh.gif

Lebron JUST became the best player this year but dude got a long way to go to be the GOAT

6 rings ain't no joke

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Lebron JUST became the best player this year but dude got a long way to go to be the GOAT

6 rings ain't no joke
+ 6 Finals mvps and 5 mvps.

link please? the OP didnt ask for some of your guys life stories/beliefs, he just wants the damn article like the rest of us

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

I can't believe Jordan only won 1 defensive player of the year award
keep in mind the year he got it, he averaged 37 points a game AND walked off with the MVP award

Why is this a question? Can we just lock the thread entirely before it gets crazy?

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Why is this a question? Can we just lock the thread entirely before it gets crazy?
can we lock it AFTER somebody posts the article? thanks

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

...............The real "KING" of basketball .......................

2d851xl.jpg
but is he the chosen one..?
nerd.gif

by who $tern?...Lebron can be the chosen one but jordan is your only choice

why is there even an article?...we know the answer already

i really don't understand why people are trying to dispute this. i merely want to read this article to see what the writer has to say.

It's not an issue about reading the article...but the ensuing conversation afterwards

we all know there's no comparison now.. we don't need to chime in on that.. i just want to pass time at work with some reads.. someone link it up!

Back
Top Bottom