LC 1996 11s columbia

Definitely need more pics, I'd be super skeptical as the shoes are older than the kid in the picture too. Asking for 600 too? 
mean.gif

Need better and more pictures, the jumpman on the right shoe looks misaligned tho, otherwise looks good but def need more pics.

Yes waiting on more pics. Not really interested in the age if the person selling them. Thanks for the replys guys

NO WAY!!!! how were they stored to look this good in your freezer?  MOST OF ALL orig 95 columbias are YELLOW as hell now..even ones that were stored properly...I dont believe this one for 1 sec.. I GOTTA see more pix but i think they are bogus

Maybe they've been seaglowed and then dyed blue? That's the only way I can think of but still seems unlikely.. Coulda been soleswapped

NO WAY!!!! how were they stored to look this good in your freezer?  MOST OF ALL orig 95 columbias are YELLOW as hell now..even ones that were stored properly...I dont believe this one for 1 sec.. I GOTTA see more pix but i think they are bogus
Yeah the lack of yellowing in that picture looks mad suspect. My 01's are fresh but even the patent leather has started to look more of an off-white. 

That pic could be stolen, it could be 5 yrs old...

Obviously those are things that the buyer will have to determine by requesting paper tagged & dated pics...

But the XIs pictured are 100% legit

The Jumpman is flat stitched

Cut of the patent leather is on point

Laces are the correct thickness

Patent is slightly yellowed, you just have to tip your screen to see it -sure they're fresh, but that doesn't mean they're fake.

I actually do see a slight yellowing on the Pat now that you said to tip the screen.. IDK looks good but I wanna see more pix to be 100% on this one

That pic could be stolen, it could be 5 yrs old...

Obviously those are things that the buyer will have to determine by requesting paper tagged & dated pics...

But the XIs pictured are 100% legit

The Jumpman is flat stitched
Cut of the patent leather is on point
Laces are the correct thickness
Patent is slightly yellowed, you just have to tip your screen to see it -sure they're fresh, but that doesn't mean they're fake.

This is one of the few differences that distinguish the OGs from the 2000 and modern retros.

Yeah, I used to have a good pic that showed the differences between the various XI Jumpmans, would've been useful for the new guys but unfortunately it got left behind on Yuku, if I can find it again I'll post it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom