LC 2001 Cool Grey XI

Hey guys...I have two pair of the '01 CG XI's.  One was made in China and the other was made in Taiwan.  I know the pair from China is legit..but I'm a bit confused about the pair from Taiwan.  Everything is identical between the two except one thing.  The jumpman on the inside heel on the Taiwan pair is not as detailed as the pair from China.  He seems a little smaller too.  Was wondering if anyone knew if there was a known difference between the jumpmans from different factories?  I can post pics later, but thought maybe if this was a known thing there would be no need.  Thanks for the help!  Should note also that I bought the Taiwan pair off of a legit seller on Ebay.

I personally havent seen a pair made in Taiwan but maybe im wrong, pics would prolly help a little more. Does the production date touch the barcode lines?

If everything is identical to a known legit pair except for some minor detail then the shoes are real. If a shoe is fake you're going to see a whole lot of things wrong. Not just that a jumpman doesn't have as much detail as it does on another pair or exact size. If you're still not convinced, post a couple clear pictures here and I think you'll get peace of mind.

Once the pics are up it'll conclude it buy just because there is slight difference on the insole doesn't mean there fake. When certain Jordans were made both in china and Taiwan some had Nike air and the others just had Nike. Both are real just made in different factories.

The pic where the two are together...the Taiwan pair is on the right.  The Taiwan insole pic is the bottom one.  And the rest of the pics are all of the Taiwan pair.  Thanks for the help.

Yeah their legit. The jumpman might be smaller because the shoe is slightly smaller but I believe its just different because it was made in a different factory similar to the NIke and Nike Air that was printed on insole from different factories.

yep both legit..i think i once had columbia XIs made from two different factories just like yours

Back
Top Bottom