LC 2011 White Cement IIIs

Yo I just bought from the same seller. I got mine, they are legit. They have TONS. I thought it was gonna end but the re-list more and more. Anyway when I got mine, they turned out to be terrible. The factories did a bad job on the paint. It was all messy, had dust and dirt on the midsole. There was glue on a lot of places so I used the footlocker suede and nubuck cleaner to get that stuff off. The worst part is that on one side of the midsole it was dented real bad. So I wanted a refund but the dude told me he'd give me $40 back...couldn't argue so I accepted...and I never got my payment. Never gonna buy from these guys again. Hopefully yours turns out well.

On the bright side, they did ship fast...gave me a wrong tracking number though so I missed my pickup.
tired.gif

If I wasn't planning on copping the Black Cement III's in a few months...I woulda been more upset than I am right now.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

^damn yo sorry about that

It's all good. Did you order yours? Tell me how they turn out, I might resend these. But I just got an email and the guy is offering me $50 back. 
grin.gif

damn that sucks bro, but atleast you got a pair and there legit, it would suck if you got a fake pair and or never recieved anything, I guess thats looking on the bright side.

Originally Posted by GhettoBlaster1210

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

^damn yo sorry about that

It's all good. Did you order yours? Tell me how they turn out, I might resend these. But I just got an email and the guy is offering me $50 back. 
grin.gif

yeah i ordered a pair. i'll let ya'll know how mine turn out. if its scratched or anything, i'm going to ask for 50 bucks back too 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom