LC 2012 Bred 11's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got these in the mail today. Please help me out and let me know if theyre legit.

Dont listen to these guys above... the carbon fiber looks fine for a GS pair.. thats what its supposed to look like for a 7Y..I bet they are fine man..The market is saturated with legit pairs of these with minor defects now from the 15 restocks.. 

IMO they killed the bred 11.. RIP

Last edited:
First of all I didn't say its fake! second i just needed a good look on the Carbon Fiber just to be sure! and third i know that its legit!
if you know that its Legit. then what does The LC, stand for in youre listing?
nerd.gif

First of all I didn't say its fake! second i just needed a good look on the Carbon Fiber just to be sure! and third i know that its legit!
Bro C'mon... click the pic with the CF! Its big as hell! How much of a better look did you need?? Stop BSin... IF you knew they were legit you would have known instantly...not after my comment...Your not fooling anyone..

Bro C'mon... click the pic with the CF! Its big as hell! How much of a better look did you need?? Stop BSin... IF you knew they were legit you would have known instantly...not after my comment...Your not fooling anyone..
i already saw the pic on your link, im not fooling anyone i just need a good look on the CF Before your Comment and needed to be sure its legit, so don't you be like stop BSin...IF you knew they were legit you would have known instantly...not after my comment...Your not fooling anyone, hahahah im not fooling anyone you sh*t.. you hypebeast!!

Last edited:
Dont listen to these guys above... the carbon fiber looks fine for a GS pair.. thats what its supposed to look like for a 7Y..I bet they are fine man..The market is saturated with legit pairs of these with minor defects now from the 15 restocks.. 

IMO they killed the bred 11.. RIP
Yeah, my sister wears a size 5 and her carbon fiber is way different than mines. I'm a size 9. 

i already saw the pic on your link, im not fooling anyone i just need a good look on the CF Before your Comment and needed to be sure its legit, so don't you be like stop BSin...IF you knew they were legit you would have known instantly...not after my comment...Your not fooling anyone, hahahah im not fooling anyone you sh*t.. you hypebeast!!
funny... you call me a hypebeast! hahaha.... Dude i prob got shoes older than you and thats the truth.. Why are you arguing with me anyway? I was right.

funny... you call me a hypebeast! hahaha.... Dude i prob got shoes older than you and thats the truth.. Why are you arguing with me anyway? I was right.
Hahahaha your right but you were wrong about me fooling someone, before your comment i just needed good look that's it hahahahahaha

and the truth is i got shoes thats older then me to

anyways dude sorry that i called you a hypebeast

Hahahaha your right but you were wrong about me fooling someone, before your comment i just needed good look that's it hahahahahaha

and the truth is i got shoes thats older then me to

anyways dude sorry that i called you a hypebeast
Its cool my friend we all fam in here.. I wasnt even really comming at you up there anyway.. just the dudes that always jump in an say fake and dont know or cant back it up..

THX for the apology

Its cool my friend we all fam in here.. I wasnt even really comming at you up there anyway.. just the dudes that always jump in an say fake and dont know or cant back it up..

THX for the apology
Well Thx for accepting it
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom