Lc 2012 bred bgrade??

Points look ok to me. And PL is never the same on any shoe. It looks fine to me. But why do you say shoe is B grade? If there is not a B stamped or printed on the tag of the shoe or the box tag it is not a B grade shoe.

Last edited:
Points look ok to me. And PL is never the same on any shoe. It looks fine to me. But why do you say shoe is B grade? If there is not a B stamped or printed on the tag of the shoe or the box tag it is not a B grade shoe.[/quote
So you saying that all shoes on the back look the same and on the carbon fiber there two diff colors ones light and the other dark and the toe box looks kinda funny thats why im thinking there bgrade

No I'm saying that no shoes are the same no PL cut is the same no carbon fiber is the same nothing on shoes are the same. There is always differences. There is not one person putting these shoes together or one mold for these shoes there always gonna be differences. Toe box looks fine. IMO.

And technically no shoe is a B-grade unless the tag on the shoe or box tag say B-grade.

It might have B-grade quality that's because JB does not have great QC like they use to.

shoes are legit carbon is real toes look worn, all points are off, start looking around they are almost always different 

Back
Top Bottom