LC 2013 black tongue

The only thing that bothers me is the stitching that joins the 23, everything else checks out that's why I needed you guys' input. Thanks for checking it out

Pump the brakes fellas.. I believe they may indeed be fakes..Shark teeth are not painted correctly, sloppy construction here and there..23s are off as stated, as well as the general shape being off in the back..Notice how nicely shaped the legit pair is..The big flag to me here are the heel logos though..Both are different from one another on the pair in question, and they are choppy(BIG FLAG) also they do not match the RD style..The arm with the ball should have more detail and the logo over all should be a tad smaller more compact and cleaner..

Legit pairs.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9-zETvkmBmE. (Skip to 1:13)

View media item 1499423

Last edited:
Definitely the shark teeth is not painted right. And even though its used the ankle/heel area should not be that wide. I have my black tongue 5s that i used more then 10 x. It still holds he shape..

Are you serious?? Why are people passing these off as legit and giving wrong LC's?? Box alone looks faded from the top and doesn't look like the right shade of red on the jumpman. That's a red flag already. The shape of here are off even for being a size 8. The shark teeth as mentioned are off and the jumpman at the back should be thicker. Come on guys.. Bottom line, if you guys aren't sure, DON'T say they're legit or fake.

Thank you guys... Time to send these back. Owner is willing to refund if I didnt like them. Thanks again

Please add a reason why they are legit or if they are fake to justify your opinion. Because we try to provide an accurate LC to our fellow Nters and it sucks if one of our members ending up purchasing fake. joejs82 joejs82 N nykickstape da hen da hen .

After noticing the 23 stitch connects,I'm saying fake also. Thanks 2 Timmy,happy now?
Good thing timmybrixxx timmybrixxx caught it. I rarely visit this section due to most of the shoes being LC here i don't have. Im just saying if your not comfortable with your comment then just leave it alone. No need to mislead people. And yes im happy now. Another #nter saved from purchasing fakes... And btw how did your teal 4s go with that waffle dots you have been trying figure out? joejs82 joejs82

Good I guess,had a member compare his pair from ndc and looked pretty close.i still have doubts about exclusive being legit,who knows

joejs82 joejs82 the dots behind the waffle tabs can also fall off. I've heard of other members on here saying some of their dots have come off. Gonna double check my 4's.

joejs82 joejs82 the dots behind the waffle tabs can also fall off. I've heard of other members on here saying some of their dots have come off. Gonna double check my 4's.
Yea on my oreo's paint has been chipped or it's hardly visible,but u can still see a bump. I also check the outline that goes around the edges of the waffle tabs above the dots.

unlace them and look along where the mesh hits the tongue, it should say twenty thirteen

Back
Top Bottom