LC: AIR JORDAN 1 NRG "GOLD TOE"

Hey guys, I met up with someone so i could size swap my size 8.5 Gold Toes for his size 8, but i found some noticable differences to his pair from mine. I didn't accept the swap until I got more insight on the comparison.

The pictures are of both left side of each shoe, with his shoe on the left and with the green 8 on it.

I considered these as some small differences that maybe is bad QC and also because of size difference too. Heres each image description.

-Image 1: His is on the left, I noticed the nike air tag dipped lower to the stitching, with mine having more spacing at the bottom.
IMG_2754.JPG

-Image 2: Toebox on his pair(left) is a little shade lighter than mine
IMG_2755.JPG

-Image 3: His is on the left. Vertical stitching beside the two top lace holes where wings logo location is different, sole is also more slim, and the angleed stitch that crosses the swoosh looks different too.
IMG_2759.JPG

-Image 4: His is on left. Again angle stitching the goes through the swoosh is different, also if you look closely, the stitch in his pair doesn't go all the way to the bottom where the midsole is, and colour is a little different.
IMG_2763.JPG

- Image 5: Outsole on left(his pair) is lighter than mines, he said he tried it on but i didn't think it would effect the whole sole.
IMG_2762.JPG

- Image 6: A closeup of the wings logo and stitching on his pair.
IMG_2768.PNG

I truly believe his pair is just as real as yours. My opinion.
Yeah, just some differences made it feel off and didn't want to risk it. Hopefully i get more insight so i can swap an wear them out, been dying to wear these.

I think theyre good, Nike can have some trash QC at times. The big difference between fakes and reals is the fakes use a completely different gold shade on them

I think theyre good, Nike can have some trash QC at times. The big difference between fakes and reals is the fakes use a completely different gold shade on them
Thanks, i haven't seen any fake ones out there so i can't really tell, only based on what i have here.

I say his pair is legit as well. Its easy to nit pick differences minor differences. Remember that each shoe is hand made by a person

Back
Top Bottom