LC Air Jordan 11 "Breds" from flightclub

LC these Air Jordan 11 "Breds" I bought from flightclub.com. I thought these were authentic at first glance. However, upon further inspection I noticed some flaws. Can y'all help me pin point other flaws if I missed any? Starting to realize these mf's are fake... Only used twice.

Wow I don't think flight club would sell fakes but damn these look off. They are from 2001 though, idk much about those so they could be real

Wow I don't think flight club would sell fakes but damn these look off. They are from 2001 though, idk much about those so they could be real
The 23 on the right shoe is tilted, does yours have that too? Also, does the carbon fiber suppose to be uneven? One shoe is nicely cut while the other is like a straight line. 

I wouldn't know I don't own 2001 breds, herebutimgone does. Don't think flight club would sell fakes though bro

Was pretty easy to spot fakes back then... these are clearly real. The fakes could never get the tag fonts right... and the "face" on the box was always a tell as well.

For me, the final tell is that the ball on the Jumpman logos lines up approximately in the middle of the top lace loop. There are other ways to tell, but these 3 always worked for me.

The only way they could be fake is if they are like the 17's that were popping up on Taobao recently... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom