LC Air Jordan Carmine 6 PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks' started by kikzrus, Mar 2, 2009.

1. kikzrus

kikzrus

Hey, saw there on ebay for a good price and jumped on it, now I wish I thought about it more... Dnt kno what I was thinking considering the pics aren'teven tagged. Let me kno if their fake cuz if they arrive @ my footsteps and their fake im going to burn them!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. revelation218

revelation218

looks suspect to me.

Anybody else?? The shape looks off and the soles are the wrong color of dirty white

3. kikzrus

kikzrus

^^^ Thanks. I was outbid anyways. I asked him if they were authentic and his respsonse was, "they are made in china just like any other sneakers"A.K.A FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

4. jstar25

jstar25

Red Air Pocket?? I don't have mine with me but I don't recall a red air pocket.

5. 24forlife

24forlife

look at the side stitching it looks terrible?

6. nikewhore85

nikewhore85 Banned

yea the soles arent the right color the stitting is bad on the left pull tab

7. joeman1515

joeman1515

as with all that was said dont recall seeing carmines with a blue tinted sole..

8. pimpjobu

pimpjobu

fake
    blue tinted clear soles dead giveaway
    jumpman on back is funny shaped on back and on tongue
    glad you've been outbid on some fakes my man

9. aaronj

aaronj

yeah, be glad you didn't win these, but if you dont mind me asking, what was the winning bid?

10. jazz145

jazz145

terrible stitching those are fake!

11. sheryaryo

sheryaryo

yeah the first thing i noticed right away is that the shape was off and the soles are blue. fake man.

12. yak

yak

I know this is an older post, but for those still looking to score on the Carmines, hopefully these links and tips will help.  These are the main things that are giveaways to me with the Carmines:

1. Air socket should be clear, not red (dead giveaway in very first picture).
    2. Jumpman logo across the laces is usually smaller on the replicas - logo's feet should be close to or touching sides if authentic.
    3. Jumpman logo on the back of the shoe should be close to the sole and the Jumpan's feet should be outside of "A" and "R" of "AIR".
    4. Stitching around red triangle (at mid foot of laces) should come to a point, not a curve.
    5. Quality of the tongue and stitching is always a giveaway... if in hand, pull the tongue up to test durability and look inside.
    6. In general, the toe-box on some replica VIs is too round, makes shoe look bulky.

Fortunately and unfortunately, they "replica" producers did a "good job" with these fakes... an online seller got me for a pair too when I didn't ask enough questions...SMH

Helpful links:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2H2LqMFJk

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Carmine+fake&search_type=&aq=f

13. othelloxtwon

othelloxtwon

yeah fake...something about the shape of the soles look weird.

good thing you were outbid