LC Air Jordan Carmine 6 PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey, saw there on ebay for a good price and jumped on it, now I wish I thought about it more... Dnt kno what I was thinking considering the pics aren'teven tagged. Let me kno if their fake cuz if they arrive @ my footsteps and their fake im going to burn them!!
devil.gif

107nlhz.jpg

v3d7ur.jpg

nnlfk2.jpg

2m31k3r.jpg

16lfbt1.jpg

looks suspect to me.

Anybody else?? The shape looks off and the soles are the wrong color of dirty white

^^^ Thanks. I was outbid anyways. I asked him if they were authentic and his respsonse was, "they are made in china just like any other sneakers"A.K.A FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Red Air Pocket?? I don't have mine with me but I don't recall a red air pocket.

fake
blue tinted clear soles dead giveaway
jumpman on back is funny shaped on back and on tongue
glad you've been outbid on some fakes my man

yeah, be glad you didn't win these, but if you dont mind me asking, what was the winning bid?

yeah the first thing i noticed right away is that the shape was off and the soles are blue. fake man.

I know this is an older post, but for those still looking to score on the Carmines, hopefully these links and tips will help.  These are the main things that are giveaways to me with the Carmines:

1. Air socket should be clear, not red (dead giveaway in very first picture).
2. Jumpman logo across the laces is usually smaller on the replicas - logo's feet should be close to or touching sides if authentic.
3. Jumpman logo on the back of the shoe should be close to the sole and the Jumpan's feet should be outside of "A" and "R" of "AIR".
4. Stitching around red triangle (at mid foot of laces) should come to a point, not a curve.
5. Quality of the tongue and stitching is always a giveaway... if in hand, pull the tongue up to test durability and look inside.
6. In general, the toe-box on some replica VIs is too round, makes shoe look bulky.

Fortunately and unfortunately, they "replica" producers did a "good job" with these fakes... an online seller got me for a pair too when I didn't ask enough questions...SMH

Helpful links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2H2LqMFJk

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Carmine+fake&search_type=&aq=f

Back
Top Bottom