LC Air Jordan Retro 11 25th Anniversary!!!

Okay heres the scoop.I've bought plenty of shoes from my man on ebay.He sells alot of shoes with no negative feedback.So I ordered these 25th 11's from him and I got them in and took one look and automatically rejected them from going into my collection.The collar on the right shoe is a little reddish color and then there are spots on the patent leather that look scuffed and dull.The shoe overall looks like it could be a B-grade.Tell me if thats what you guys think.

Everything looks legit.
In every pic it looks like the right shoe is a different color is that the flash or do they really look like?
They appear worse than you would think a B grade shoe would be Id bet they are rejects they let the 12 year old that made them take home.

Nope my friends that not the flash.That red or copper color you see is the actual color of the collar.I told the guy and all he had to say was that all the 25th 11's have terrible quality.I dont think that every pair of 11's have different color collars.So im waiting for another reply from him after I sent him the pictures and see what he says.What do you think I should do?

Wow the right shoe looks yellowed already from the collar. If i were you id get my money back and wait till the actual release because those look like b-grades to me. If they're not and the actual final product comes out looking like that then ill definetly be passing on these.

Also the 23 on the left shoe seems more bolder and smaller then the right shoe with less spacing between the 2 and the 3  

Yeah thats not a yellow color man its a reddish or copper color and the guy is trying to say that all of these 11's have a reddish color on the collar.Now he saying that he dont do refunds and that they arent B-grades because the tag aint stamped and the price tag is on the box.So now I have to file a dispute through paypal to try and get my money back.Needless to say I have 2 pair of 9's on the way from him and im praying they dont look like these.

Also the pictures actually make these shoes look better.The colors between all the different materials are different.If they look anything like these when they release I wont be buying them.This maybe why they pushed the release date back because of the terrible quality and different color materials.I thought all white with silver accents meant just that not light bluish tongue and yellow straps with white patent leather.Just me but quality of the 11's going downhill.

I tried to get him to refund after i shipped back and he said no.I tried paypal and they said that unless I paid for the item wit ha credit card they couldnt do anything except send him a message asking him the same thing I asked for.Well Im done buying shoes from this guy.He sells alot of shoes with no problem but I guess i got a bad deal this time.If you want to know who it is DABOMBFACTORY on ebay.Just search for sellers.He was cool until he sent me these and then acted like it was normal that these shoes look like that.

Those are real, but i am guessing they are from earlier production that has been sitting for a bit before they got to the seller. The thing about a shoe like this one is that if it yellows even a little it is very noticeable and kills the value of it as well.

These are Legit, not B-grades
My guess is that they might have been on display for to long, hense the yellowing

Back
Top Bottom