LC HELP Jordan 3 black cement B-Grade, Grey Market or Fake

Can u guys shed some light on what I have here.

Has anybody seen a production date like this could it be a mistake ?

Whats the problem with the production date? not well versed on these 3s...

Im guessing fake/grey market. production dates arent correct for that release from what ive found and it had the older jordan box.

Im guessing fake/grey market. production dates arent correct for that release from what ive found and it had the older jordan box.

Im thinking the same maybe grey market . The weird thing is i saw a old ad from footlocker and these look dead on .Just got another pair which check out legit but this pair actually looks better doesnt have that super shinny leather .

Anybody else have a production date like this ?

WRONG PRODUCTION DATES MAKES ME BELIEVE THEY ARE FAKE THIS IS A 2011 RELEASE

Im thinking the same maybe grey market . The weird thing is i saw a old ad from footlocker and these look dead on .Just got another pair which check out legit but this pair actually looks better doesnt have that super shinny leather .

Anybody else have a production date like this ?

fakes have gotten waayyyyy better than they used to be. Gotta be careful out there. hopefully someone who knows these 3s better can help put this question to rest as to fake or not.

I would say 100% "grey mkt" replicas OP.. wrong dates, box, and cut.. those toe caps look really boxy or something too(Rt shoe in pic 1)..And im assuming the cut on the E print on the heel is high as well..

Thnx guys , rhe cut is actually lower than my legit pair .

What would u guys do with these rock em , burn them , sell them letting the person know there grey market ?

if you spent money on them then use em. shoes is shoes, give them to someone, donate it, if youre insecure about wearing them. hell, use them to ball in, but for godsake don't burn em :smh:

if you spent money on them then use em. shoes is shoes, give them to someone, donate it, if youre insecure about wearing them. hell, use them to ball in, but for godsake don't burn em :smh:

Lol im just pissed i got jacked for 350 , ill probably ball in them or use them as beaters .

just because same shoe have different dates, doesn't mean nothing. I compared pairs already, retail pairs with different dates, so people can disregard that method of checking.

if anything, there GM, you bought them to wear, so wear them and don't worry. I believe GM are legit but as long as buyer knows and they approve. I have seen great looking GM pairs and some that wouldn't pass quality control.

just because same shoe have different dates, doesn't mean nothing. I compared pairs already, retail pairs with different dates, so people can disregard that method of checking.
Sometimes this is true.. Dates can still be a deciding factor.. For instance LIKE THIS PAIR with production dates AFTER the release date.. In this case BIG RED FLAG..Com' On MAN!

Last edited:

if anything, there GM, you bought them to wear, so wear them and don't worry. I believe GM are legit but as long as buyer knows and they approve. I have seen great looking GM pairs and some that wouldn't pass quality control.
Please dont advise someone to support GMs here. YOU do what you want and believe what you want... The proof is out there. 

Back
Top Bottom