LC Jordan 11 Concords

Can I get a Legit Check on these. They look like they could be legit, but would like some opinions as well. Thanks.

missing purple shoe trees, WTF
I have the shoe trees. I didn't think it was a factor in determining if the shoes were legit or not, since I wont be wearing the shoe trees. What's your opinion on the shoe itself? Thanks.

Last edited:

I have the the shoe trees. I didn't think it was a factor in determining if the shoes were legit or not, since I wont be wearing the shoe trees. What's your opinion on the shoe itself? Thanks.
A lot of things factor into if your kicks are legit or not that you dont wear.. Shoe trees is one of them.. box is another..

IMO you got yourself a pair of GMs here..

1- box looks small and not embossed as it should be.

2- Concords didnt come with cardboard in the top of the collars

3- collars look undefined IMO, but hard to tell like this.

4- does not seem to be enough yellowing on sole IMO

5- rounded off heel is suspect as well.

6- PL cuts look off on the heel and not enough stitching IMO.

Notice these collars and stitching on the PL of the heels

Notice embossing on the box.. and size of box VS shoes.

The shoes is my only concern here. I posted the box etc, just trying to follow the guidelines of the thread. I disagree with the accessories adding if a shoes is legit or not. My Royals I got didn't include extra laces, but does that make the shoes itself less authentic? I don't think so IMO. The collars are defined and not puffy comparison to others I see on this thread. Thanks for the opinion nevertheless.

The shoes is my only concern here. I posted the box etc, just trying to follow the guidelines of the thread. I disagree with the accessories adding if a shoes is legit or not. My Royals I got didn't include extra laces, but does that make the shoes itself less authentic? I don't think so IMO. The collars are defined and not puffy comparison to others I see on this thread. Thanks for the opinion nevertheless.
Believe what you wish...A missing set of laces is one thing, however added or wrong things such as box, trees, insoles etc. does in fact mean something is not correct and fake.Its a package deal...IMO you should post those Royals too.. just to be sure... Its the most knocked off shoe of 13' and 90/100 of them are fake..

I have the shoe trees. I didn't think it was a factor in determining if the shoes were legit or not, since I wont be wearing the shoe trees. What's your opinion on the shoe itself? Thanks.
You got yourself a fresh pair of GMs

Believe what you wish...A missing set of laces is one thing, however added or wrong things such as box, trees, insoles etc. does in fact mean something is not correct and fake.Its a package deal...IMO you should post those Royals too.. just to be sure... Its the most knocked off shoe of 13' and 90/100 of them are fake..

I already posted my Royals in another thread and you was one of a few that posted that they were legit.

I disagree with the box having anything to do with the authenticity of the shoe. A fake box means the box is fake. You'll never know if the shoe is legit  until you open the box. You could have a perfectly authentic box with a pair of fakes inside.  That wouldn't make the shoe authentic.

Last edited:

I disagree with the box having anything to do with the authenticity of the SHOE. A fake box means the box is fake. You'll never know if the shoe is legit  until you open the box. You could have a perfectly authentic box with a pair of fakes inside.  That wouldn't make the shoe authentic.
Your thinking about it too much bro..Its a package deal man, it all matters in the value..If it didnt they would just sell you shoes without a box and trees etc.... Have you ever been to footlocker or whatever and bought a pair of kicks in a fake box? No..100% RD retail product does not come in a fake box. If the box is fake 9.5/10 times the kicks are too.. Now for some reason or another someone does not have the retail box for a pair of kicks, they more than likely would supply another box all together... Not a fake box for a fake pair of the same style shoe...That make absolutely NO sense.

Now on the other hand there is a reason someone would put fake kicks in a real box.. PROFIT.

Your thinking about it too much bro..Its a package deal man, it all matters in the value..If it didnt they would just sell you shoes without a box and trees etc.... Have you ever been to footlocker or whatever and bought a pair of kicks in a fake box? No..100% RD retail product does not come in a fake box. If the box is fake 9.5/10 times the kicks are too.. Now for some reason or another someone does not have the retail box for a pair of kicks, they more than likely would supply another box all together... Not a fake box for a fake pair of the same style shoe...That make absolutely NO sense.

Now on the other hand there is a reason someone would put fake kicks in a real box.. PROFIT.
Yes, the majority of the time a fake box would have a pair of fake sneakers inside. This is ALMOST always true. The authenticity of the box and shoe can be mutually exclusive at times. 

I agree that a seller who is not out to scam anybody would almost always provide an authentic replacement box in the event that the original authentic box is missing. I have to admit, I've never seen an instance where an authentic pair is for sale in a fake box. But it is possible, hypothetically speaking. This would not apply to retail stores because they would never have fake boxes in their possession.

The point is, a fake box wouldn't 100% guarantee that the pair inside is fake. I could get my pair of 100% authentic fire red jordan 5s from 2000 and store them in a fake box. Would that make the sneaker fake? No, it would be a pair of AUTHENTIC jordan 5s in a fake box. Not that I would ever do that lol.

Last edited:
Are you by any chance flash77 from eBay? If so I'm bigboma232009 the person that sold him these shoes. Timmy these are the same Concords in my photos that I bought personally from finish line that YOU have personally seen many picture of here on NT and I used for countless examples when we had our GM debates.. The shoes are still in my photos on here so take another look. Those white cardboard cutouts are taken from from my Chicago 10s that came out a month or 2 after that I purposely put in the shoes for extra support.

Last edited:
Timmy, here's a picture of the back of the VERY SAME SHOES from back when we were discussing the alignment and "stretchiness" of the 23 on the back. And there's a distinct mark on the back of the shoe that has been there since I first got them and if these are the same shoes the OP can conform that. View media item 666139

More pictures of the shoes
View media item 666150View media item 666151View media item 666152View media item 666154View media item 666161

the OP hasnt confirmed yet so idk if this is the person i sold my conords too but if it is I just posted plenty of pics to further detail authenticity plus the tons of times I posted the same exact pair on tons of legit checks and other threads to be used an authentic reference. Assuming they are the same shoes, which like i said can be verified by the distinct mark on the back right above the PL (which I can only assume is mark from machining) Timmy you have seen this exact pair posted many times before. If im just imagining things and he isnt the guy i sold my pair to let this pair's pictures be used as reference tool for others.

Last edited:
Are you by any chance flash77 from eBay? If so I'm bigboma232009 the person that sold him these shoes. Timmy these are the same Concords in my photos that I bought personally from finish line that YOU have personally seen many picture of here on NT and I used for countless examples when we had our GM debates.. The shoes are still in my photos on here so take another look. Those white cardboard cutouts are taken from from my Chicago 10s that came out a month or 2 after that I purposely put in the shoes for extra support.
Yes that's me. Thanks for providing addtional pics also. I found it interesting that my pair was considered GM beacuse of no shoe tree pic, wrong box, etc, but yet pics of these same shoes have been used to as an authentic reference vs GM pairs througout many threads here? SMH

Yeah there's a lot of paranoia going on cause of all the GM shoes that have flooded the market. But as I told you before these are 100% without a doubt authentic. I still remember staying up at midnight and dealing with finish lines website crashing a number of times before I got the chance to add 2 pairs to my cart. I'm not sure what email address I used back during this release but I'll see if I can find the order confirmation email. And also assure you that the box and everything inside it is 100% correct and authentic. Any "fault" seen with these shoes are your regular run of the mill JB quality issues. Timmy this is the exact reason why I've been so particular about defining a set of characteristics to differentiate GM from retail. Because you're 100% wrong on this one. Although the pics OP posted weren't as clear as mine were.

View media item 666352
View media item 666353
View media item 666354
View media item 666355
View media item 666356This one in particular is from the day the shoes came in back in December of 2012. Notice the slant in the label exactly like one the OP posted and I posted.

View media item 666359 notice the size of the boxes. The concord box is the same size as my space jams. Label also slanted. Every picture here has been posted on NT at one time or another. And the exact pair of Concords the OP posted is pictured in every single one of these pictures.

I'll even take it a step further. Back in june when people were claiming left and right that they could easily tell the difference between Retail Pairs and GMs other than just the iciness of the sole. So i, like a lot of other people, made a fake LC thread. Some of the pictures above were originally taken for this LC. So i took the pictures of my authentic pair (the same pair i sold to the OP) and put a pair of icy soles i found on ebay. The purpose was to see if anyone would call them GM just based on the icy soles and not the rest of the shoe. Sure enough there was some people that did exactly what I thought. And there was one person who actually figured out the sole picture was taken off of ebay and the other pics (again the same concords that OP has) were Authentic shoes. Link is below.
http://niketalk.com/t/546326/lc-on-jordan-concord-11-xi

Last edited:
Yeah there's a lot of paranoia going on cause of all the GM shoes that have flooded the market. But as I told you before these are 100% without a doubt authentic. I still remember staying up at midnight and dealing with finish lines website crashing a number of times before I got the chance to add 2 pairs to my cart. I'm not sure what email address I used back during this release but I'll see if I can find the order confirmation email. And also assure you that the box and everything inside it is 100% correct and authentic. Any "fault" seen with these shoes are your regular run of the mill JB quality issues. Timmy this is the exact reason why I've been so particular about defining a set of characteristics to differentiate GM from retail. Because you're 100% wrong on this one. Although the pics OP posted weren't as clear as mine were.

This one in particular is from the day the shoes came in back in December of 2012. Notice the slant in the label exactly like one the OP posted and I posted.

notice the size of the boxes. The concord box is the same size as my space jams. Label also slanted.

Every picture here has been posted on NT at one time or another. And the exact pair of Concords the OP posted is pictured in every single one of these pictures.
I do legit checks here with all shoes I purchase outside of retail, because I hear alot of good things about the legit section on this forum as a learning resource. No disrespect to you. Also it's a good for learning how to get trained eye in spotting fakes, which proves to be useful with the flood of GM's out here. I think it's cool to get different perspectives from others on why a SHOE is legit or fake. The whole box, shoe tree debate was interesting as I only care about the authenticity of the shoe itself. 

I do legit checks here with all shoes I purchase outside of retail, because I hear alot of good things about the legit section on this forum as a learning resource. No disrespect to you. Also it's a good for learning how to get trained eye in spotting fakes, which proves to be useful with the flood of GM's out here. I think it's cool to get different perspectives from others on why a SHOE is legit or fake. The whole box, shoe tree debate was interesting as I only care about the authenticity of the shoe itself. 
Completely understand. I remember when we were talking last week you said you had been scammed before so being cautious will only help you.  Thank goodness the shoes have a distinct mark on the back and the box label was placed askew so that it would be easy to show that the shoes that you posted and the shoes that i have posted and had proven authentic multiple times are one in the same. hope that puts you at ease 

Back
Top Bottom