LC: Jordan 11 Space Jam (2009)

Joined May 21, 2013
Alright guys, finally going to buy a pair of these! Pics the guy used are not great quality, but the shoes look legit to me, just looking for some second opinions! I'm meeting up before the sale as well, so can get a better look at the shoes.

Meeting up for them tomorrow so would really appreciate some info asap!

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
they look pretty good, has deep yellowing around the pods

Joined May 21, 2013
Yh thought they look fine, said they are DS and brand new, yellowing is limited to around the pods, so not visible when wearing at least.

Joined Aug 1, 2004
Yh thought they look fine, said they are DS and brand new, yellowing is limited to around the pods, so not visible when wearing at least.
thats not to what he's referring to, what he's implying is that they're a legit retail pair (da kicks are at least 4 years old) and not a legit

grey market pair (that were made more recently)

if you dont know what im talkin about, ignore me...they're legit anyways.

Joined May 21, 2013
thats not to what he's referring to, what he's implying is that they're a legit retail pair (da kicks are at least 4 years old) and not a legit

grey market pair (that were made more recently)

if you dont know what im talkin about, ignore me...they're legit anyways.
Alright, thanks, appreciate the info!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now