LC. Jordan concord XI

Hello everyone i made the unfortunate mistake of buying these xi's off ebay for $250 under 100% AUTHENTIC withought box which should of been my first clue not to buy these,anyways im almost 99% sure these are fake but need a legit check to make sure of it.Bad stitching and almost smooth perfect pattern where carbon fibers suppose to be.

Sorry bro. They're fake, not even grey market - they're a "perfect" pair, PL cut, laces, & 23 are too obvious.

You have recourse though, if you paid with paypal or a credit card you can open a dispute or just phone in and get an immediate refund.

You can also contact the police.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input and yea the 23 looks way too wide. Anyways i did use paypal so imma call in to them i guess never had this happen do i have to have proof there fake?

Thanks for the input and yea the 23 looks way too wide. Anyways i did use paypal so imma call in to them i guess never had this happen do i have to have proof there fake?

Just tell them you had the authenticity checked out (they usually don't ask beyond that) and they were fake.

You can also message the seller and threaten to contact the authorities, they'll probably give you a refund.

Back
Top Bottom