LC: Jordan Retro 4 white red 2012

im def paranoid when it comes to not buying from a major retailer and I'm always extra skeptical about buying from private sellers. Help put my mind at ease. Check the tag on the tongue it's a bit crooked. Maybe I got lucky but none of my other 4s are crooked. The inside tag looks ok. The stitching by the rubber lace holder and mesh shape compared to my breds is off. Is the AJ behind the tongue supposed to be red? Anyone have any input?
View media item 489716View media item 489719View media item 489721View media item 489725View media item 489728View media item 489730View media item 489732

Looks legit to me and the aj inside tongue is supposed to be red.

Last edited:
I assume since you have other 4s, you checked for the "TWENTYTWELVE" on the side? The tongue does look off. the netting doesn't look like mine, but maybe it's because I have a larger size. I wouldn't say they were fake though, all the other "IV" checklist items check out. Also AJ IS red inside the tongue.

Last edited:
I assume since you have other 4s, you checked for the "TWENTYTWELVE" on the side? The tongue does look off. the netting doesn't look like mine, but maybe it's because I have a larger size. I wouldn't say they were fake though, all the other "IV" checklist items check out. Also AJ IS red inside the tongue.
Yeah the twenty twelve is there but I have seen that on fakes too. These are worn a few times so I'm not sure if it dulled from wear but the material behind the netting isn't looking the same as my breds either. What does your netting look like?

Back
Top Bottom